• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Tier NY get together

So how many we got so far counting friends that members are bringing.

As of this Post:

confirmed - myself - Mambeu - gabe4 - prb24 - Diablo007 - J9 - Steele

maybe - dms4313 - Rogue Sport - hemirific - Slo sho

I know a couple of people are planning on bringing friends, dont know if they will be riding, or if they have their own junk though.

Sounds like we'll have a lot more people than the last meet and greet.

Any chance we could find a place to wheel? Chances are good that I'll have that Saturday off (instead of my usual 8-2 shift), and my tow hooks should be on by then.

Mambeu said:
Sounds like we'll have a lot more people than the last meet and greet.

Any chance we could find a place to wheel? Chances are good that I'll have that Saturday off (instead of my usual 8-2 shift), and my tow hooks should be on by then.
I haven't found a legal spot yet

I am still coming but I won't be in the XJ. Teh Wifey has class Saturday and Sunday in Syracuse. We stay in Syracuse for the weekend. I will be in my mini van (stop laughing) :gonnablow but I will have the munchkin with me.

Don't suppose you guys would be willing to meet a little later?

Mambeu said:
Chances are good that I'll have that Saturday off (instead of my usual 8-2 shift)
Spoke too soon. I have to work until 4:00, and there's really no way I can get out of it. The earliest I could get to Cortland would be 4:30. I know the last meet and greet was several hours long, but Doug's doesn't take as long as Applebee's. If people will still be there at 4:30, I'll still drive over, but otherwise, it looks like I'm out.

that's to bad I imagine folks will be hanging out looking at everybodys jeep

Let's try and get a final headcount of everyone including family so we can let dougs know.

gabe4 said:
Let's try and get a final headcount of everyone including family so we can let dougs know.

I'm definite and a buddy of mine at work is "90% sure" he can make it, so count me in for 2.

I do know of a spot to wheel about 15-20 minutes south of Doug's,near Richford, but I don't know how legal it is. It's nothing great. I also don't know if I'll have time to take everyone down there.

I called dougs just to see if they thought there would be a problem or if they had something big going on they said that there should be plenty of room since we aren't planning on showing up until 2:30

looks like it might rain in the AM but should clear up later in the day.

I broke my junk, dont know if I will make it in the XJ!
I'm going to try to fix it sat. morning, but not sure if it will happen - have to get an alignment too.

Hope your able to get her running would ike to take a look at it.
Looks like the weather is changing for the better.

Back