• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern San Diego County M&G

its looking like the Bullpen Bar and Grill is it, around 7 pm ok with every one??? lets get together and i might even drag my junk over there just because i have been to several M&G's but it has not!!! LOL....

hope you and the wife are OK after your surgeries.

BBQ Chicken Pizza? Trip Tip? Ribs? I'm all over it. Any idea on time? I work t'll 5:30 in N. County, so earliest I would be there is 6-6:15.

Must've missed that one, probably during the "Naxja's forum's suck and are slow" period before they fixed things. Funny it wasn't posted to the socalxj list like socalxj events get posted over here. :)
i am not active on the socalxj board, but you are welcome to post it up and invite them too!!!! i know a few of those guys and like them too. :cheers:

I'm in....whenever/wherever. Not making the moab trip so date don't bother me none. Kearny Mesa would be nice though....then I can get drunk and stumble home. =)

Michael

Dude, I have a blade and do discount surgeries on my patio...interested??? :gag:

Im good thanks rofl. wife is next. Everytime I get sick she "has" to be sicker gooosh some people.

i am not active on the socalxj board, but you are welcome to post it up and invite them too!!!! i know a few of those guys and like them too. :cheers:

There is no board, just an email list. Doesn't work well for the filter impaired though.

There is no board, just an email list. Doesn't work well for the filter impaired though.
you found out my secrete!!!! i am the filter impaired :dunce:

but you sir may invite all!!!party1:

So M&G about a week away
Lets start a headcount and show everyone what San Diego is all about!

1 Overkill
2 Lamula
3 ocean_jet
3 Mikedashg
4 Danwho
5 xjay [new guy]

Hi guys, I have class untill 8pm on tuesday, I will be coming from Point Loma, I would like to make it and meet everybody , my cel is 619-6659638 if someboby want to contact me for a final location,, hard for me to get online....

regards
german996

Back