• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

south dallas cruise in

derrickdrew17

NAXJA Forum User
Does any one want to do a south dallas cruise in? I live in Duncanville i would think anyone could attend.

Just trying to throw it out.

In if its put together

Sounds good just pick a day and we could get together. I like Saturday nights... but anything can go.

Yea i saw you too but got caught off guard I tried to wave but not fast enough. lol

here ya go on pictures

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

I'd be all over it! We could do it in my parking lot here at the shop and I wouldn't even have to move my Jeep :~).... Longhorn BBQ is 30 feet away.

So your the one with the white XJ at Christian Brothers

That would be me. And I'm sure you've noticed it hasn't moved in weeks :eek: ...out of town a lot and busy lately, so she's been on the back-burner.

I'd be interested, Jeep will be down for a bit now, but I could show up.

Sure, maybe.

Does it gotta be SOUTH dallas?

Yep :D Last get together I went to was in Princeton....60 miles from here through the worst of Dallas traffic! Just look at it as a "learning" experience, as I found out that night on the way back that I had a headlight out and the one that was working was full of mud :wierd:

I rather it be south dallas... because im tired driving hr just to talk for 30 min and drive hr back home lol

Back