• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some XJ stuff, Stock steering, tire cover, BDS track bar.

GTABurnout

NAXJA Forum User
All parts are located in Tucson. I don't want to ship.

All parts are obo.

Stock steering, needs ball joints. Free Come get it.
Rugged Ridge Steering Needs ball joints. $10
Stock spare tire cover out of a Gray interior $5

Stock tailshaft off a np241 out of a 2000 cherokee what you see is what you get FREE come get it....
IMG_0542.jpg

I have a BDS Track bar adj. I got this of this site the guy who sold it to me screwed me and sent it with a bad balljoint so all it needs is the balljoint.

Asking $50obo

If anyone from Tucson is heading north and can bring it up, I'd like the tail cone and shaft to do a hack-n-tap.

Burnout, do you have any pics of the trac bar? I might be interested, but I'd kinda like to see it before I make the drive..

If anyone from Tucson is heading north and can bring it up, I'd like the tail cone and shaft to do a hack-n-tap.

If I go for the trac bar, you wanna chip in $5 or $10 for gas? I could grab it for ya and meet ya next time I head to Goodyear. My gf's sis lives out there so we're there once or twice a week.

Parts Train---------------- there are some folks coming up from Tucson this Fri for the Turkey Feast run. I'll be out there on Fri and can pick up and hold parts.

Parts Train---------------- there are some folks coming up from Tucson this Fri for the Turkey Feast run. I'll be out there on Fri and can pick up and hold parts.

if i can get someone to pick up and hold that RR steering stuff for me I can pic it up and pay for it next weekend and would greatly appriciate it

Burnout, do you have any pics of the trac bar? I might be interested, but I'd kinda like to see it before I make the drive..

If I go for the trac bar, you wanna chip in $5 or $10 for gas? I could grab it for ya and meet ya next time I head to Goodyear. My gf's sis lives out there so we're there once or twice a week.

Sorry I was MIA for a couple days. Yeah, I'll chip in, just let me know.

Ok so, no one really wants this stuff?

I am trashing everything but the track bar soon. (I don't have room in the dumpster or they all would be in it now....)

Let me know if anyone is coming to get it ASAP. thanks

Back