• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some stuff for sale

Jeep450r

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Figured I would clean up some of the stuff thats laying around my room/garage and get rid of it.

I have:

* Full Rusty's Offroad Long Arms - Has a upper 3-link bracket welded to the passenger side of the crossmember (for if you choose to 3-link it down the road) - Sold new for roughly $970 shipped - Asking $600.

* BRAND NEW RE Hack N Tap kit (flange style) 96+ - paid $110 + shipping - asking $95

* USED RE Hack n Tap Seal housing with NAPA seal - The purple thing in the picture in this link - Can be added to a 96+ SYE (see above) to seal up your 95 and older case. $25 (something like $40+ new I think)

* 21 Spline NP231 out of an 89 XJ. Output shaft is already cut, drilled, and tapped for a Hack n Tap SYE - $50

* Stock rear driveshaft (AX-15) - Make an offer?

* Full pre-cut window tint kit - 5% rear 20% front I believe - $20

* Ibanez Gio electric guitar with amplifier. Like new and still has the plastic protective cover thingy on it - $175

I will take pictures of what I can this weekend while I am home, and will likely find something else sitting around in the garage to sell.

Parts are located in Pleasanton but I can arrange delivery to Sacramento for a limited time if needed.

-Kevin

Last edited:
PICS!!!! I did not have a chance to clean anything up, so some things may be a little dirty.

Long arms - $550

IMG_2876.jpg

Pic showing the 3 link mount

IMG_2872.jpg

21 spline (1989) case -$40

IMG_2579.jpg

Case seal - $20

IMG_2583.jpg

Ibanez Gio Electric Guitar - $150

IMG_2577.jpg

BRAND NEW RE Hack N Tap kit (flange style) 96+ - paid $110 + shipping - asking $95

Picture for reference.

590.jpg

Window tint is gone, driveshaft is not off the jeep yet.

Coming down my way anytime soon, Kevin?

Maybe Pismo beach for the 4th of july. If not the 4th, Im sure Ill be riding down there some time over summer. Interested in anything?

I may be interested in the transfer case. Where are you located?

Located in Pleasanton.

I have 2 spare output shafts that I will throw in as well.

IMG_2587.jpg

I also have a whole bunch of leaf springs. There are a mix of stock XJ springs, s10's dakota's and probably a few random ones. I don't know which is which other than the XJ springs. Come over, jump around on them until you find what you want, and take some of them or all of them - free.

IMG_2588.jpg

And I have 2 or 3 full sets of stock steering. Grab a set for spares? - Free.

Maybe Pismo beach for the 4th of july. If not the 4th, Im sure Ill be riding down there some time over summer. Interested in anything?
As long as it works decent, interested in the 231 that is cut/tapped

As long as it works decent, interested in the 231 that is cut/tapped

Came out of blondejon's xj. Says it drove great with it, despite the output shaft being drilled/tapped slightly off center.

badabump!

Jeremy, let me know if you are interested in the case.

no vibes or anything. it really wasnt that far off center. plus the additional weight of the head of the bolt stickin out was prob ably marginal anyway. it was a good setup.

Came out of blondejon's xj. Says it drove great with it, despite the output shaft being drilled/tapped slightly off center.

Yes, I am

the only reason i got rid of that case was because i got a full HD sye from a part out rig for free and had a shop fully rebuild it, so i know my tcase is good.
there wasn't jack wrong when i pulled it.

Damn, really wish i double checked this before i rolled through pleasanton last week.
i'm interested in a couple skinny leafs, spare 231 output shaft, 1 set of spare steering. Coming into town anytime soon?

I'll probably be up within a month for a bonfire. I could bring them to ya then.

BUMP!

Heres the updated list.

I have:

* Full Rusty's Offroad Long Arms - Has a upper 3-link bracket welded to the passenger side of the crossmember (for if you choose to 3-link it down the road) - Sold new for roughly $970 shipped - Asking $500 FIRM

* BRAND NEW RE Hack N Tap kit (flange style) 96+ - paid $110 + shipping - asking $95

* USED RE Hack n Tap Seal housing with NAPA seal - The purple thing in the picture in this link - Can be added to a 96+ SYE (see above) to seal up your 95 and older case. $25 (something like $40+ new I think)

* Stock rear driveshaft (AX-15) - Make an offer?

* Ibanez Gio electric guitar with amplifier. Like new and still has the plastic protective cover thingy on it - $150

Parts are located in Pleasanton. Maybe we can meet up on the trail or something too.

Also still have free leaf springs, stock steering, and spare output shafts.
-Kevin (925) 819 1273

keep the steering unless you already have trail spares, if you dont use it next time out, some else will. im sure you noticed all of the spare crap i used this last trip actually was all for other rigs haha . just an idea. doesnt take up too much spare.

Long arms are sold.

$85 for the SYE

Free springs, stock steering, and spare 231 output shafts.

Back