• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some products you all would like to see

I suggest EMT/PVC roof racks, lawn edging flares, and sewer pipe snorkels. Definitely keep berating, insulting, and alienating prospective customers. This is surely the path to success! What king of engineer are you BTW domestic, sanitation, or other?

Also, have you seen the half doors on the Team NAXJA KOH rig? If you were able to put together a template on where to cut an existing door to fit a top plate/cap that you made and the customer just has to cut their doors and then weld on the new cap that you provide, there might be a market for that
I Like This idea

I moved this out of "Tech" because, well, it isn't tech.

Feel free to "spitball" about ideas all you want.

Please don't start taking product orders on NAXJA unless you follow the vendor rules.

Good luck.

How do I put this nicely Your the guy that spends his day at work under the bosses desk looking for a promotion. Keep on working at it and maybe one day you'll be promoted for forum moderator!!

<edit for brevity>

If I ever cross any line I will expect a moderator to notify me. Thank you for your time and zero usable contribution to this thread

Good day sir

Thanks. This post and thread made my day and taught me something I didn't know.

I do find it interesting that this has become an issue of users vs members

Op: join the club, it $35 and will bring you vvalue in goodwill
or go buck wild and spend a whopping $100 and sling your product with impunity.

Either way, dont go away mad, this is a great club, with great members

I agree, spending a few bucks on a membership will buy some good will.

But talk about some whiny bitching, damn!! On both ends?

And if this is Draken, no one here wants your shit hahaha

I don't think it is draken, they had an account here that they used to beg for TTC votes for their hackjob POS, this guy's been around for longer than that iirc.

I could swear I've seen a few of his posts/threads in the tech forums in the past and never had an issue with them that I could remember. I for one would be happy to see the OP as a member, vendor, supporter, guest, whatever, seems like a decent guy.

Milford, your attitude sucks and you've already made a name for yourself years ago.

Since you're asking for ideas, here's one I have been trying to get out of my head for several years now. I do not like the spare tire in the back of the XJ. Just takes up too much room. I also don't care for the swing away tire carrier on the bumper. My idea was one that works like the hatch and is mounted to the roof or to a roof rack and open upward. I know it would be tough to figure out given the weight of the tire, but done correctly could add strength to the body by being attached to the roof and to the hitch. And would give more protection to the rear glass. I do not know jack about welding or I would have already wasted 500 feet of tubing trying to make one.

No problemAnd if hd comes out with some stuff with ideas from this thread great for him. He's a "little guy" in the fab world who seems to have a solid name in the products he has. This is something that may actually never materialize for me. But at the end of the day I may just make a few of these things for my xj and call it good.

I've contributed to tech here many years and used this forum when I needed answers and its always been helpful. I've never had a problem with any member and I still don't

What I do have a problem or I guess misunderstanding of was the issue that started in this thread

Thanks for the people who did spitball a few ideas

Back