• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some news about SeanP and family

Hang in there Sean, I'm sure things have been spiraling like crazy recently for you and yours. Sounds like Marni and Emma have both made amazing progress since this occurred. We'll be praying that the trend continues! NAXJA is your other family! If you need anything - post it! We all will take care of ya!

Troy and Shari Betka

thanks everbody. Here's a pic of Marni and Lil Emma
attachment.php

Sean & Marni, congratulations on a beautiful little baby girl!! My thoughts and wishes go out to your whole family. I look forward to seeing Emma at a Fall Fling sometime soon!!

JP

Well I'm glad to hear the good news that mother and baby are doing well. Prayers your family's way for little Emma and Marni. Enjoy the gift as they grow up too fast.

Hey Sean,

You gotta give us updates, yo. I'm dying to know how everyone's doing.

And - thank you so much for taking me in to see Emma. Crash and I couldn't stop talking about her.

LOL
Lup

Update:

Marni's blood pressure is under contol. I am not sure if it is the cocktail of drugs or her body just healing itself. She should be released on Sunday or Monday.

Emma is groing strong. She gained an once each of the last 4 days. She should hit two pounds by the end of the week.

I found the wonders of Zanax, it helped me to finally sleep last night. Now I just want my family home and my welder hooked up so I can releive some stress.

Thanks for the continued prayers.

Sean, Marni and Emma

Sean, Holy crap- I was just browsing the boards and saw this.

I wish Marni and Emma a trouble free recovery, and I'm glad to see you have gotten a little sleep at least.

Welding has been a great stress release for me at some inopportune times also, nothing like what you have been going through though.

Best wishes,
The other guy that knows how to spell his name correctly

i feel bad for you, i have been very blessed with my two girls both very healthy. with NAXJA's people praying for you and yours the Lord will look out for them. i have seen the Lord's work in my brother, to think about it now still makes my tingle. God bless you and i hope that you get to know the love of a daughter, it is the best kind!!!

Sean, my thoughts and well wishes are for you, Marni, and Emma. I really hope everything works out well. If you need anything just call me.

Jes

Sean, wow! I have been out of town for a few weeks so I am reading this for the first time. Sounds like things are looking up. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

James

Sean and family,

Its been a while since I have checked in on everybody at NAXJA. I guess this is why I should keep better tabs on what is going on. Your situation hits very close to home for me. I and my wife are also pregnant and as a to be dad it seems from the time of conception the helpless worrying starts, but I don't know if it ever ends. I guess that shows how much love you can have for a baby not yet born and the mother who carries your child. We are at about 28wks now. My wife Sephanie and I both wish Marni and Emma the very best. And of course I wouldn't act as if I know your situation and what your family is going through, but I do know it is a tough and helpless feeling out here as a father in your case and a father to be in mine. I hope to here from you. I know it has been said already by many great people here at NAXJA, but if there is anything I mean anything we can do please call (916)416-3037.

Wishing You, Marni, and Emma the very best

Byron, Stephanie, and Sawyer

Back