• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Shirts and stickers

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
OK, I have couple shirts left. The sizes and colors available at the moment are:
Short Sleeve:
Light brown: M, XXL, XXXL
Dark Grey: M, XXL, XXXL

Long Sleeve:
Light Grey: XXXL
Light Yellowish Tan (those who've seen them, please help me describe the color): XL, XXL

The prices are as follows:
Short Sleeve M -> XL $15; XXL -> XXXL $18
Long Sleeve L -> XL $25; XXL -> XXXL $27

Lets get these shirts gone so that we can place another order!

I also have chapter stickers at $3 a sticker.

I would rather not have to send these but if you cover the shipping and give me a few days to get them shipped, I can work with that too (shipping costs are whatever the post office charges, I can weigh them at the office and let you know if there is interest).

Items are available for pickup in OC and in Canoga Park area.

I'll take a dark grey, short sleeve shirt in XXL and three chapter stickers. I need them shipped to the 92126 area.

PM me with a complete price with shipping and who to make the check out to and address to send it.

Thanks. :D

xj_mike said:
I'll take a dark grey, short sleeve shirt in XXL and three chapter stickers. I need them shipped to the 92126 area.

PM me with a complete price with shipping and who to make the check out to and address to send it.

I'll try to get that info for you by the end of the week at the latest.

jeeperjohn said:
Do you take paypal? I'll take a couple of stickers. John Thomas, 30526 Southern Cross Rd. Temecula 92592.

john if i remember i'll pick em up for ya at the m&g tomorrow night, and i'll mail em out to ya.

I sent you a check and stamped self addressed envelope today for 3 stickers. I'll look forward to getting a t-shirt next time they are made up.

xj_mike said:

Any update on the total cost shipped to me?

Thanks! :D

OK... sorry for the delay. Those that asked for shipped prices I will get back to you probably by tomorrow. I finally had the time to weigh the shirts and now I gotta figure out hte cost per usps site ;)

Kejtar said:
OK... sorry for the delay. Those that asked for shipped prices I will get back to you probably by tomorrow. I finally had the time to weigh the shirts and now I gotta figure out hte cost per usps site ;)

Cool, let me know.

OK, I think all that were interested and either posted here or pm'd me got a reply. PM me with questions or if you got accidentaly overlooked.

Thanks

Back