• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal NAXJA Adopt-A-Trail, 2N04, September Work Project

Faveoed 2N04 Adopt A Trail Workday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
let me know which day it is and i'll be there.

9/25 works for me.

September 25 is the date.

If the Moderator wants to unlock the sticky we can begin a new thread for planning.

Thanks for trying to get the sticky unstuck.

BTW, September 25th is the first weekend of Octoberfest in Big Bear. The convention center has evening activities to keep the blood warm.

I will ask here, who would prefer a campsite in Serrano CG (northshore, close to town) or something out in the country? We can probably get the campsite fees waived for the weekend.

Ed & MJR, I think that we're going to have to break out the strap to get this thing un-stuck! It looks to be high centered on something.
I'll need to check the AAA guide, but which of the camp grounds have at least a three diamond rating?:speepin:

Ed A. Stevens said:
Thanks for trying to get the sticky unstuck.

BTW, September 25th is the first weekend of Octoberfest in Big Bear. The convention center has evening activities to keep the blood warm.

I will ask here, who would prefer a campsite in Serrano CG (northshore, close to town) or something out in the country? We can probably get the campsite fees waived for the weekend.

High centered it was, on an overworked Sequoia :)

Well, on to the planning thread, I do believe this is the first time I've looked forward to yard work in, well, forever!

Bent said:
Ed & MJR, I think that we're going to have to break out the strap to get this thing un-stuck! It looks to be high centered on something.
I'll need to check the AAA guide, but which of the camp grounds have at least a three diamond rating?:speepin:

Cant make a saturday run so have fun! I'll be working just not on the trail.

Back