• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Stock steering with stabilizer from 98, good daily driver condition.

Stock steering with stabilizer from 99, beat down a little...good "it will get you off the trail" condition.

Stock steering with stabilizer from 99, beat down a little...good "it will get you off the trail" condition.
Deliver to SCF?

OEM control arms from my 94 and shocks that were on my jeep when i was at roughly 3" of lift. I believe that they are pro comp. They both worked fine while on my jeep.

OEM control arms from my 94 and shocks that were on my jeep when i was at roughly 3" of lift. I believe that they are pro comp. They both worked fine while on my jeep.

Any interest? I'd hate to throw them away but I don't want to keep them either.

Rock sliders by Rock It (Turbo City) that are completely beat to death. They are 2x4 x 1/8" wall square tube notched to clearn the pinch seam but do not tie into it. Their best feature is new grip tape on the edges.

This strap bolts to the protruding seat belt bolt under the floor.

This is the only end that is blown out.

Note that they are bent where they are notched for the pinch seam.

I wish that there were better choices on the market in 2001 when I bought these. Oh well. These have been on my XJ for the past ~16 years.

Last edited:
I'll bring them with me Saturday to the AAT work day. I have the hardware too.

Free to a good home (or any home, really)...

Takeoffs from a 2000 XJ that saw front corner damage - I replaced the whole front end, bascially, so these are the parts that weren't broken.

(2) headlights (I'm pretty sure they both still work)
Left headlight bezel
Left front turn signal housing
Left front side marker light housing

Also available, because Commifornia won't let the rig pass the light inspection with any lens problems...

Left and Right rear light housings (Right has a small hole in the housing in the reflector area, below the tail light and above the turn signal).

I do have a picture of all of the above parts, but I'm not sure where to host it to link it here (I'm open to suggestions).

d32b3f82a80c625ccd4d1cf760f90e36.jpg

No way am I giving up that plate. It is too perfect. It even has additional character added.

How much for shipping?

Or parts train to SoCalFest?

Back