• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal holiday party 2011?

Out door Space: plunty

Indoor space not much

Parking is ok

Neighborhood is decent

Could house 1 possibly 2
But could probably arrange for my mom or dad to drive people home if needed. Or space to camp out back.

So unless it causes widespread panic, let's plan on Saturday Dec 10th.
Fine by me, but I still need a date. I would prefer 21-22 years old, large breasts, skinny waist, blonde hair. I will make exceptions for someone who puts out when drunk and or out cold.

How much parking is available near your place, on a Saturday?
A lot, and then some.

How tolerant are your neighbors about random strangers congregating in the neighborhood, many driving what appears to be mobile wreckage?

They don't complain because I shoot first and have bigger guns.

Do you have floor space, and understanding housemates, in case folks consume too much festive eggnog and need to sleep over?
I have three rooms and the dog never complains, he knows better.

Is your neighborhood kid-friendly?
Yes, neighbors on both sides actually have cool kids who would join the party.

Do you have room for the Bounce House?

Only if its under 50x75ft. lol

Mama always said I was a winner, now i'm sure. lol

Ted gets to park in the driveway, Derek gets to snuggle between me and the dog :D

Julio...NO, thats a myth.

JohnX, I'm presuming you're actually in Rancho Cucamonga still?

If so, for those of you trying to cross LA County, does that work? I come up from down south, so it probably doesn't matter much to me; both are about a 2 hour drive if you disregard traffic.

I try to be as oblivious to LA/IE/OC traffic patterns as I possibly can. I don't know if most of the folks that have come to the party when it's at Brendan's would usually be at the party anyway, regardless of location, or whether it's because it's in Long Beach & close.

Basically, I'm cool with moving it if others are. Or else I'm pretty sure Araceli (Brendan's wife) can be persuaded to host if we don't want to move it.

Scott McNeal, we'll just have to have a "Spring Holiday Party" out your way, and it can be an Easter Weekend celebration =).

Carol, as far as I know John is still in he same place.

Haven't moved yet. Might have lost a few things, but my house isn't one of them. Pretty damned close to the 15, 210, and 10 freeways.

Anyone given more thought ot this yet? I work like a dog monday thru fridays so my weekends fill up quick. Full through december 4th as of right now. So the tenth would be my next available option. Even if its somewhere else i'd like to nail down a date so I can make plans to attend.

I think we're sticking with December 10th, regardless of location.

Back