• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOCAL Gimme thread?

Jump This said:
If you can find the pully to replace it with, you can have mine.
I still have the entire AC set up but need to keep the compressor until I find the pully...
napa sells pullys that will bolt in you need to do some measuring to get the new belt length right but I have gotten a few differnt ones for a few differnt vehicles at work

Leep said:
Duuuuuuuhhhhhhh, Burritos...Actually he is working down the hill. He is staying at his aunts during the week.

But if they are available, I will take em, LOCAL.

Thanks Gerr and J-John for keeping me cool

Leep
bring your sorry butt over hear and get it

Gerr said:
napa sells pullys that will bolt in you need to do some measuring to get the new belt length right but I have gotten a few differnt ones for a few differnt vehicles at work
FYI neither NAPA or Dorman make a ac delete pulley for the 4.0 ive checked into it. we make em for alot of chevys and fords but no jeeps.

Clean-RC said:
Brand new in the box...$375.00 from Jeep...

You're gonna get a :moon: too. :cheers:

(Hoping to find somebody who has been stroking too much so now has a cam lying around, hell I'd even pay for it!)

GSequoia said:
Well that doesn't do much since I said '96 *and* I said camshaft. :moon:
well i figure this whole thread is BS anyway so :guitar: i just figured hey your are mr Renix love and you may want em.

:D

GSequoia said:
(Hoping to find somebody who has been stroking too much so now has a cam lying around, hell I'd even pay for it!)

I am keeping all the cam blanks and having them reground to my specs for the strokers I build... SO no luck here.. Mopar blanks don't go flat like comp or crane does...

GrimmJeeper said:
FYI neither NAPA or Dorman make a ac delete pulley for the 4.0 ive checked into it. we make em for alot of chevys and fords but no jeeps.
your right but they do sell pullys that mount to bolts and thats what ive been using even have one on the yj i got to replace the stock idler so i could use a more common belt size

Gerr said:
your right but they do sell pullys that mount to bolts and thats what ive been using even have one on the yj i got to replace the stock idler so i could use a more common belt size
yep we have tons of pulleys :D

Clean-RC said:
I am keeping all the cam blanks and having them reground to my specs for the strokers I build... SO no luck here.. Mopar blanks don't go flat like comp or crane does...

Why keep crap around that you can make money off of instead of giving it away for free to me?

That really sounds like the better way to go.... To me!

:D

(I'll probably end up running the cam in the block if it wasn't killed by the previous owner)

jeeperjohn said:
Post up what you need here.

Thank you for starting this tread....:party: Leep came up with what i needed, been looking in the karma tread for a long time.....I hope i can come up with the gas now to pick it up... Again thank you....:wave:

scottmcneal said:
Thank you for starting this tread....:party: Leep came up with what i needed, been looking in the karma tread for a long time.....I hope i can come up with the gas now to pick it up... Again thank you....:wave:
I think it will work out just fine. Like most things, it's what you make of it.

grey headliner for a 94 xj
working a/c compressor for a 94 xj

Back