• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest Pics

juryrigjalopy

NAXJA Forum User
enjoy!

nice pictures.

can you see the mud plugs in there. we have not tested them in the water yet but i think that it will help keep the jeep stay afloat. lol.
you otta see how we rigged the fernder on the trailer so that it will fit without ruining the fenders. it still rubs with the narrower tires. new synthetic winch line too. cage is being build by d&d customs and should be ready for us to install soon.

juryrigjalopy said:
can you see the mud plugs in there. we have not tested them in the water yet but i think that it will help keep the jeep stay afloat. lol.
you otta see how we rigged the fernder on the trailer so that it will fit without ruining the fenders. it still rubs with the narrower tires. new synthetic winch line too. cage is being build by d&d customs and should be ready for us to install soon.

Sweet!!! A cage will complete that rig!!! I'm still pissed i had to get rid of it:firedevil !!!

Back