• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Tech Day: SAT. SEPTEMBER 14, 2013

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Come on out to our third tech day on September 14 at 10:00 AM. This tech day is hosted by DIRTBOUND OFFROAD.

The theme for this tech-day is prepping an XJ/MJ for long-distance travel and wheeling. Come on out and hang out with us and possibly learn something about getting your rig ready to go the distance!

Who: You, me, all of us!
What: Tech day, prepping your vehicle for long-distance travel
When: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 10:00 AM
Where: Dirtbound Offroad, 153 E. Arrow Highway, San Dimas, CA 91773 Map
Why: Because it will be a good time.
How: Just show up!

See you there!

Dunno if I'll be able to make this one.

Geoff: I don't know if you got the PM I sent. If possible, please bring on Saturday the diff cover that I won at the Socal Fest raffle. Thanks!

I hope Web Dog doesn't get lost trying to find his shop. It is a bit tricky to find it once you turn into the industrial park, so either post up EXACT directions or put up some signs

I'll have Giveaway XJ tickets available if you want to buy them in person.

Hopefully I can drive a Jeep this time. The Jeep and truck may be blocked in by the city if they pour the new driveway apron today (I'm not sure I have the room to get the Jeep around the truck, cut through the yard, and go down the little bit of sidewalk left).

Will be there!

I'll be there around 1030-1100. I'm in Ventura County right now. Have to drop someone off at LAX, then go home and grab the truck, along with some parts and tools.

Back