• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so... who wants to go wheeling?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
we and two other rigs are going to run the Con this coming week. Plan is to start on the trail sometime on Friday. If you are interested, hit me up. Min req's on the rig: 31's and two lockers. If you have 33's or bigger and you know what you're doing, one locker will suffice ;)

I obviously don't know what I'm doing, so...

Have fun, Remi.

Say hi to the Polish Mafia.

Will do! We promise to take a leak on the rock that you rolled your rig on!

It wasn't a rock.....it was a hole his passenger front dipped into and the weight shifted....

:smootch:

Cracker - you are right but when he rolled he walked the side of a mountain and that's why drivers side was in the air before the dip.

Dang it!

We go to Tahoe EVERY August since forever. The last few years we have been playing around on the backside (Tahoma - Observation Point). Literally every year we talk about going up a few days early to run the trail, but never seem to be prepared for it.

So this year we drive up on the 16th. Literally the day you are coming off the trail.

If only I had known earlier! You would have had a couple more followers.

we're starting on the trail on the 14th morning (sometime therebouts). Plan is to spend two nights on the trail.

88 - it was kinda of a last minute trip/plan. Too bad you can't make it there Friday.

Enjoy it Remi - Post up pics when you get back.

FYI - I know you guys have your sh*t together, but for what it's worth we will be driving up and in the Tahoma area (Meeks Bay) by the afternoon on the 16th just in case something comes up and you need support.

We'll have my XJ and my JKU up there.

Too many bugs and Ardis says no to DDT. We just got back from Reno the long way.

There's a place here for you 1/2 the way down the 5...

Stop in if you run into trouble.

Thanks! I took the 395 down.. BTW there were next to no bugs on the 'Con. Also it was an amazing weekend and there were barely any rigs there!

Not sure about the trail, but I can tell you late August is a sweet spot for Tahoe West Shore.

Seems the NorCal schools start a few weeks earlier than down here, crowds are greatly reduced up at the lake and the weather is still good.

OK.. They couldn't have siphoned off that many rigs....

There were hundreds of people there, pretty big event. Plus Jeepers Jamboree was a couple weeks prior so locals may avoid it to avoid the rock stacking (just like we do with John Bull after the JKs pull through).

Back