• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who is going too the big meets run? March 11-13

no way in hell I can make it since I will just be getting back from Winterfest the week before..and I only have medium meat :D

THere will be all kinds of rigs there. From stock to compitition buggys. Is mostly just to watch everyone else. You know the wife wants you out of the house more. If not, didn't you buy a camper you could sleep in :D Just set it up in the garage next to the cheese machine. A win win situation :D

I'll be there with a group of guys. Planning on bringing my rig to get around in, but we're going mostly to watch and for the raffle. Should be a good time.

Post some pics of you jeep so if I see you I will stop.

Here are a couple of mine.

normal_DSC00067.jpg

IMG_1611.JPG

Post some pics of you jeep so if I see you I will stop

Lost my red letters a couple months back and haven't renewed yet so I don't think I can post pics straight to the thread. It's a gray '89 on 35" MTRs though. My brother's got a red '96 on 35's that we might bring as well, depends on how big a group we bring down. I'll keep an eye out for ya, your rig looks pretty easy to spot.

I have never been during the big meats run, how many people are usually there? I still want to get some wheelin in if I go. And does it cost anything that weekend besides camping?

There will be 1000+ rigs there. Its a huge event. Just youtube BMR or big meats run and disney oklahoma.

SavageXJ said:
Lost my red letters a couple months back and haven't renewed yet so I don't think I can post pics straight to the thread. It's a gray '89 on 35" MTRs though. My brother's got a red '96 on 35's that we might bring as well, depends on how big a group we bring down. I'll keep an eye out for ya, your rig looks pretty easy to spot.

If you jost your pictures on a different site like photobucket and put the link there with

Back