• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what'd you guys get for Christmas?

chpmnsws6

NAXJA Forum User
I'll start this off.... Anything cool, interesting, or just plane weird?
From you or from others, if it was a present that went to you, it counts!

From/for myself- Fedex lost this thing mid flight. I'm pretty sure FrankZ read the folks at Fedex their rights because once located, it took 2 days to get from their lost and round in Utah to my door step Christmas Eve Morning! It couldn't have worked out more perfectly and I can't wait to put it on Monday!!!

IMG_3866.jpg

and to go along with it- The poor man's WARN :laugh:

M8000_winch.jpg

From the family-

Lump%20Of%20Coal%20in%20a%20Christmas%20Tin.jpg

Oh dang, that's a pretty bumper!

Garmin GPS from the parents on the 25th.

Cooper Discoverer STTs from the fiancé
Cooper-Discoverer-STT-s.jpg

I got a high lift jack, xj hoodie, and its an xj thing you wouldnt understand t-shirt, and a jeep hat from my parents. from my girlfriend I got jeep hat, new mudding boots, warm socks and overalls for snow wheeling and a new set of sway bar disconnects.

Wow!!! Cars, sweet tires (had a set of STT's and LOVED them), and a few GPS systems..... Nice!

One thing I'm surprised about- No one bought themselves any guns for Christmas :(

Mopar- Where did you get the XJ apparel?

got my ZJ alternator installed christmas day and treated myself to a tank of gas and some snow wheeling.
163480_141315825922842_100001332774399_196313_6898836_n.jpg

39448_141316062589485_100001332774399_196320_5846850_n.jpg

i guess im cheap... or a poor college student. :dunno:

i did finish surfacing my mini ramp that i put into my apartment. i dont even have TV, but $40 for a warm place to skate this winter? so worth it. ive been pulling strait air disasters all winter break.
166523_141316652589426_100001332774399_196321_4295228_n.jpg

also ordered myself new snowboard bindings, and need to upgrade all my batter cables to get the full effect of the ZJ alternator.

Got me an IRO 5.5 critical path kit dropped off on my porch Christmas Eve morning... giggity giggity

Oh, and a tube bumper all welded up and mounted just a few hours ago

XJ project is off to a good start:D:D:D

got 2 cheap ping pong paddles.

a bag of reisens candy.

nudie pics from some random girl back home.

and hot wheels.

disco "santa always gives me what i ask for" steve

Bunch of Jack Daniels Shirts

Screwdriver set for the camper.

Electric skillet for the camper.

Bought a bunch of crap for the Wii for her...cause that's what she wanted.

I bought a rugged ridge steering setup for the baby jeep for a present to myself.

Still have to go to my parents on the 30th for that Christmas...

mac 'never really "haul" it in anymore' gyvr

nudie pics from some random girl back home.

Sounds Classy! :D

One thing I'm surprised about- No one bought themselves any guns for Christmas :(

Mopar- Where did you get the XJ apparel?

Well, I was gonna go by the gun store after work today but i kinda forgot to turn my alarm clock on and rolled in to work 1.5 hours late! So, I gotta stay over.

I am guessing by the XJ hoodie, he got his stuff at allthingsjeep.com! :thumbup:

I got a GPS from my mom and 50 bucks from my dad

me and the wife dont get any thing for each other, just like to see the boys smile

Rew'wife got me a 12 pack of fat tire for our Xmas party does that count'Ster

Samsung 42" plasma (gf)

Hobart 180 Mig (dan)

Ferris State University hoodie (daughter #2)

Abstract painting of Silver Lake sand dunes painted by my daughter (d #1)

two homemade apple pies (son) [he actually made them himself.]

And the best gift was a fantastic day with my three kids, my gf and her two kids, my m & d and brother. priceless.

I got myself a set of whiskey stones. I thought I was done shopping for myself until I found a good deal on an Aussie for my 8.25. Dad got me a 6-quart crock pot. Mom got me a $15 Subway gift card and a $25 WalMart gift card. Grandma got me a pair of Colts sweats and a new Colts winter hat. My brother and I went halfzies on a cigar sampler for eac hother. Meganne and I will exchange gifts tonight. I'll get stuff from the WI family this weekend after the move.

From mom I got two thick Chamois shirts and a boot dryer that later caught fire....
From the Gf i got a camera, tshirt, the david spade collection and office space.
My family christmas will be the 8th.
My newest niece/nephew (unsure at this point) will be arriving on the 30th.

Back