• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so tell me

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
why the hell is there a sticky up at the top here saying that expiration notices will be sent out and I still haven gotten one and I even sent an E-Mail to the members services complaining that again NAXJA Admin has failed the Paying members by not doing their job and keeping us informed.... I would have paid and kept current if I had known I was lapsing but with things run like this, I tell people to go to JU or Pirate instead.... I have never been allowed to lapse there because they inform you when you are going to expire like NAXJA says they will.... that's my rant for the day.... HAY ADMIN, DO YOUR JOB LIKE YOU SAY YOU WILL

Last edited:
Try the Brony club

Honestly not lapsing isnt hard, just re up during the membership drive.
not really my point, my point is they say one thing then do not follow through.... need to hold people to their word.... volunteer or not

You need to stfu, do you need a reminder to whipe your own ass too?

Your kind is quick to preach personal responsibility, yet here you are whining like a little bitch because your spam filter caught your reminder email.

Grow up, man up. This is a ****ing jeep club.

What that really boils down to is the forum software paid subscription module not doing what it's supposed to do. While I have never done the membership role nor have I peeked under the hood I'd bet it gets confused when somebody re-ups outside of the normal cycle.

On top off that the membership job is a very labor intensive job that has historically had poor record keeping. The national BOD is currently working on a way to make that position run better.

We are also looking into a general NAXJA we services revamp to polish things up and fix errors seem and unseen. The membership/paid subscription is an identified issue that is high on the list of items to fix (that goes hand in hand with fixing the human issues involved as well).

I cannot promise that things are going to be fixed quickly but I can personally assure you the issues you've noticed have been identified and will be corrected. With the giveaway XJ and Fall Fling planning the BOD is quite busy so mobilized a team of folks to work on solutions to our technical issues as well as look into a style revamp. We will go through our R&D and present the BOD with what should be a fairly painless option to upgrade.

I, for one, look forward to reigning in the 11:00PM backup scripts.

why the hell is there a sticky up at the top here saying that expiration notices will be sent out and I still haven gotten one and I even sent an E-Mail to the members services complaining that again NAXJA Admin has failed the Paying members by not doing their job and keeping us informed.... I would have paid and kept current if I had known I was lapsing but with things run like this, I tell people to go to JU or Pirate instead.... I have never been allowed to lapse there because they inform you when you are going to expire like NAXJA says they will.... that's my rant for the day.... HAY ADMIN, DO YOUR JOB LIKE YOU SAY YOU WILL

It's a bit unfair to blame the BOD because you didn't track your subscription but left it up to a piece of Software to tell you when to renew.
There is a place you could have checked your subscription. It's in your USER CP, under MISC, and Paid Subscriptions. You can even renew there.

Yes, it appears that the Subscription routines are not working quite right, and the BOD and the backup Admin are working on that right now.

As far as the JU/Pirate dig. Whatever...
This is, foremost all, a Club. The Forum is an extension of the Club.
If all you see since 2005 is a Forum, then you can't see the forest though the trees and I can see why you would refer folks to another Forum instead of asking them to join our Club.

As GSequoia mentioned, the BOD is working on Forum Software related issues (which this is), and has formed a Website Committee to look into the best way of improving the site. No need to post this kind of "Poison Pen" stuff; it helps not.

If you want to renew, please do so. I look forward to seeing you red again :)

It's a bit unfair to blame the BOD because you didn't track your subscription but left it up to a piece of Software to tell you when to renew.
There is a place you could have checked your subscription. It's in your USER CP, under MISC, and Paid Subscriptions. You can even renew there.

Yes, it appears that the Subscription routines are not working quite right, and the BOD and the backup Admin are working on that right now.

As far as the JU/Pirate dig. Whatever...
This is, foremost all, a Club. The Forum is an extension of the Club.
If all you see since 2005 is a Forum, then you can't see the forest though the trees and I can see why you would refer folks to another Forum instead of asking them to join our Club.

As GSequoia mentioned, the BOD is working on Forum Software related issues (which this is), and has formed a Website Committee to look into the best way of improving the site. No need to post this kind of "Poison Pen" stuff; it helps not.

If you want to renew, please do so. I look forward to seeing you red again :)
Because of the intelligent and logical answers I got I did renew... just a few min ago. I tell them to join the club, I even chase down XJ's and talk to them about the club but I have said the club rocks, the forum, lots of info but it has issues, I don't really refer them to Pirate..... often

and NO, I am NOT mixing estrogen with my roids, I haven't been getting laid lately!!!!!!:wow: so cut me a break!!!

Because of the intelligent and logical answers I got I did renew... just a few min ago. I tell them to join the club, I even chase down XJ's and talk to them about the club but I have said the club rocks, the forum, lots of info but it has issues, I don't really refer them to Pirate..... often

and NO, I am NOT mixing estrogen with my roids, I haven't been getting laid lately!!!!!!:wow: so cut me a break!!!

Did he at least give you a reach around?

Jesus troy... For a big scary white guy, you cry a lot :p

Did he at least give you a reach around?

Jesus troy... For a big scary white guy, you cry a lot :p
for that i'm going to kick your ass!!!! then buy you a beer or something....

MOD's would you please delete this thread since the issue has been handled very satisfactorily

Thank you

Bahaha... i cant wait... for the ass beating that is.

Come to the meet N greet, I'll have a beer with you then. :)
you want the spanking.... :smootch:

you want the spanking.... :smootch:

Really Troy?

si guey in a diferent context impiles something a spanking isn't going to go far enough, now is it...

Come on over big scary pasty dude, I know you havn't had good love in a while, playin wiht teh rear ends you ***got. We'll lube you up 10 weight and all, and do it right lover. I'll even let you anneal some shit and bend that over.

Always lookin out for you man... :D

--ron

Back