• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So my lift kit came today.... (PLEASE HELP!)

Haha...well I figure if I dont have a lift, I may as well wait on the wheels. No sence in gradually bringing my MPG down ehh? Do it all at once!

:)

Plus, I don't even know if you guys will let me wheel! It was more for my personal "wheeling" pleasure when I get home.

Muddy Beast said:
Haha...well I figure if I dont have a lift, I may as well wait on the wheels. No sence in gradually bringing my MPG down ehh? Do it all at once!

:)

Plus, I don't even know if you guys will let me wheel! It was more for my personal "wheeling" pleasure when I get home.

Wheel it stock a couple times, it helps. I followed guys on 33s around with my stock rig for a little bit. Made things easier when I got my lift on.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Wheel it stock a couple times, it helps. I followed guys on 33s around with my stock rig for a little bit. Made things easier when I got my lift on.

murphy's law always comes into play when in a hurry! There will be "bugs" to work out as well.

I refuse to take any pictures until I get my tires on!

The lift looks sweet, but my crappy/meow tires do it no justice, no to mention they dont hold the ground well enough to get any decent flex pics.

EDIT: I should have my tires on by the end of the weekend, if not tomorrow. (Need to put the Jeep on blocks and take the wheels down to costco)

Back