• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I got a set of 35" maxxis creepy crawlers!!!

KarlVP said:
What PSI are you running yours at on the road? I started at 25 and am working my way down.
I run mine at bout 15psi on the road and 7 to 9 offroad.... but your jeep is lighter then my comanche.....
And to answer matt's comment it was way to much stupid pedal and 5psi and all I was worried about was my hub's breaking not my axle's

comanchekid said:
I run mine at bout 15psi on the road and 7 to 9 offroad.... but your jeep is lighter then my comanche.....
And to answer matt's comment it was way to much stupid pedal and 5psi and all I was worried about was my hub's breaking not my axle's

I don't know about the weight. Before the new tires, my Jeep weighed 4420 with me in it and a full tank of gas.

Speaking of that, my fourth little cowboy came in today.

dsc03059nh7.jpg

Time for the rodeo.

dsc03060en6.jpg

I also made this hoop out of DOM tube today. I wanted something for the tube fenders to plug into. I'll get crazy with the sawzall and start on the tube fenders next week.

dsc03061vo7.jpg

Back