• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Karma 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
silverslk said:
interested if you don't need the rails. I need the rails more than the seats but nicer seats couldnt hurt.

At the moment it looks like I'm going to need the rails.

What year is your Jeep? for some reason I was thinking you're newer, so we might not even have teh same rails.

I have a pair or rear disc brake calipers from a ZJ. I got these from a yard to use as cores for when I do my Explorer setup on my new D44. But I ended up getting some Explorer calipers from a place that did not require a core.

So you can use these as cores or rebuild them yourself.

I DO have a round head. :rof:

OK E-man, they're yours.

I have a set of drums that came off my d35. I think they measure 10"

They seem to be alright. The most recent pair to come off my XJ had a bad bushing I think. But I have another pair also. I was originally going to combine em for a free lift, but that never happened...
EDIT: referring to the stock leaf packs.

you got it.

RD RAM (RAMBUS)
PC800 for up to 2.4 Ghtz.

512k (2x256)
Tested and works fine.
Perfect for Dell Dimensions 8200
I'll ship to red letters, otherwise pick up in Redlands.

Bent said:
RD RAM (RAMBUS)

512k (2x256)
Tested and works fine.

I will take it! Perfect for my desktop!

Bent said:
RD RAM (RAMBUS)

512k (2x256)
Tested and works fine.
GONE!

ive got one of those roof top plastic cargo boxes. i believe its from sears, but id have to take a better look. if anyone is interested in it i can take some pics. but please, just if your really interested, it a PITA for me to take pics.

Is it one of the sleek types or is it a big huge box? I could be interested if its one of the sleeker types but wouldn't be able to get it for another couple months...getting ready to move, so if I bring home any extra stuff the wife will kill me. Now we just have to find the house...

BlackSport96 said:
Is it one of the sleek types or is it a big huge box? I could be interested if its one of the sleeker types but wouldn't be able to get it for another couple months...getting ready to move, so if I bring home any extra stuff the wife will kill me. Now we just have to find the house...

too tired to go out and take measurements, so ill try and get a pic of it tomorrow for you.

ruggedjeep said:
-Stock swaybar(no links) with energy suspenion poly bushings.
-Stock 97+ turn signals(4 in good condition, no bulbs)

In 91364

Front signals or the rear?? If they are the rear, I'll take them..

e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back