• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Karma 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSport96 said:
Damn! I could use some bigger tires for free/cheap now that my lift is on...I look silly at almost 6" with 30s...:bawl:
he says the tires are at 15-20%, if you can use em go for it, thats too worn for me, and i dont really want 16's. i would be pushing it with my 4" lift anyway, and i like my black steelies.

SBrad001 said:
Alrighty, here's your chance for the rims and tires you've always wanted!

32x10.5R16 on Jeep Liberty five spoke stealies. Yours. Just come and get them before Sunday. At which point I'm throwing them in the garbage bin. . . .

. . . the will fit a Cherokee.
Brad, if no one has come buy sunday let me know, ill pick them up im on 13th by the hospital

I think that's about where my front tires are at too. If I can find a way out there I might do this. But I'm working until Wednesday.

BlackSport96 said:
I think that's about where my front tires are at too. If I can find a way out there I might do this. But I'm working until Wednesday.

If we can get them to my house, I will hold them for you til you get a day off. I am about 30 miles past riverside but I will hold them for you.

BlackSport96 said:
I've got some stock leaf springs. Anybody wants em come get em. They'd be good for building a bastard pack...

My buddy needs some stock springs. Are they in OK shape? His sag to the bump stops if he puts a little weight in the back.

OK well everything but the tow bar is going to calico with me, if you asked for something get it from me there, if not then take it fo me there if you want it..

ROBERTK said:
OK well everything but the tow bar is going to calico with me, if you asked for something get it from me there, if not then take it fo me there if you want it..

No tow bar, dammit...No worries robert. I will be in walnut on monday, I can pick it up then.

Did you bring tonys relays ? He will be there as well.

Leep

Leep said:
Justin, I have been to your place a dozen times but keep forgettig to get these. You still have them ?

Thanks
Dennis

I don't think so...I will check on monday

Re: tow bar, remote relays, D44 wheel cyl ubolts, amp, etc

ROBERTK said:
See picture. Each free or 6pack of IPA. depending....
D44 rear wheel cyl new in box
to bar no mounts though
Amp
Remote relay setups (3)
Leaf spring center bolts
D44 rear ubolts and plates with sway bar mounts
rear axle sway bar weld on mounts. For XJ or TJ but good for Many other projects, has fited threaded inserts in ea.

Oh forgot theres also semi new rear hatch struts there also...

P1000514.jpg

do you still have the cup holder??

xtimmax said:
do you still have the cup holder??
No sorry. Hillbilly took it I think off the trailer at calico.

Only thing left is rear d44 nib wheel cylinder.

ROBERTK said:

I'll take that

ROBERTK said:
No sorry. Hillbilly took it I think off the trailer at calico.

damn robert, you knew i blew my rear wheel cylender and you didnt tell me?!?!?!?! i could have fixed my junk in calico and done lower duran on sunday!!

Mr.OverKill said:
damn robert, you knew i blew my rear wheel cylender and you didnt tell me?!?!?!?! i could have fixed my junk in calico and done lower duran on sunday!!

Well I didnt bring that with, it is small and not in the way in the garage like everything else was. And I didnt know you had brake issues till about 3 min before I left for the evening. But you were welcome to go to YL to get it :pirate1: sorry

i've got a 27 spline open carrier for an 8.25, a carrier out of a d30. 3.73 and down(numerically) and the matching ring and pinion out of the d30. 3.07s

Available as soon as I get my ZJ seats installed.

Stock lt gray front seats out of a 94 4door Sport. May or may not come with rails, depends on how I end up mounting the new seats.

They're in great shape. A 6pk of Sierra Nevada would be appreciated because of how nice they are.

IslanderOffRoad said:
Available as soon as I get my ZJ seats installed.

Stock lt gray front seats out of a 94 4door Sport. May or may not come with rails, depends on how I end up mounting the new seats.

They're in great shape. A 6pk of Sierra Nevada would be appreciated because of how nice they are.

interested if you don't need the rails. I need the rails more than the seats but nicer seats couldnt hurt.

97+ white front bumper
97+ textured black end caps (serviceable)
97+ gray center console
Various 97+ gray or tan interior pieces

Must be picked up by this weekend, or they will be hitting the dumpster

cyberbackpacker said:
97+ white front bumper
97+ textured black end caps (serviceable)
97+ gray center console
Various 97+ gray or tan interior pieces

Must be picked up by this weekend, or they will be hitting the dumpster

Interested in the console. Can you email any pics? [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back