• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

They had 111 closed today from Manitou - Eldorado from 5p-9p I guess there was something going on at the IW Resort with some chinese guy and some other politicians... What a boring day at work!

They had 111 closed today from Manitou - Eldorado from 5p-9p I guess there was something going on at the IW Resort with some chinese guy and some other politicians... What a boring day at work!

That would be the president of china and the president of the USA...

I'm at the next resort over... Popo errywhere...

Hey, how are you doing? Was that you who blew by me yesterday, on the wrong side of the road on Washington? Stop by some time.

Pretty good Paul! Running 100 different directions at once! Could have been me, I've lost track of the days. Too much work an not enough play in my life these days. I did take my jeep out last weekend for a little run out by Scotts house. First time she has seen the dirt in months. I was a little disappointed to see all the changes in terrain post the summer rain fall. It kinda washed out a lot of the great features. I guess we got to make new ones now. I will definitely swing by the next time I'm in your area!

So I convinced the credit union to give me some money! Now to convince the wife to let me turn the jeep into real crawler!
pateduvu.jpg

Last edited:
2002 f350 7.3L diesel 4x4 with only 63000 miles. O and the camper came with it for free! Should be enough truck to pull my XJ on a trailer to the dirt!

Back