• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Curt it is a FREE weekend. Plus the wife wants to run it from this side and come home via 29 stumps.

Plus i am meeting with folks down here.so i'll just meet dan and bo up there i guess

If it's free then they can shoot in from 29 via the Park N. entrance & meet y'all at the jump off point at the Dale/Black Eagle Rd... then y'all can run in one direction together...

Curt

Yes sir thats what i was thinking too.I can just hop on the freeway and go up from my side.
I would invite you but you said you didn't want to go there the last time i talked about it.

Yes sir thats what i was thinking too.I can just hop on the freeway and go up from my side.
I would invite you but you said you didn't want to go there the last time i talked about it.

I need to do a little PM on mine...

Curt

What do i need for crush sleeve? I am trying to get the stuff i need to install my long arms. I'm thinking gas pipe, plus i am welding it after the arm brackets are mounted

Remember if it's galvi, have good ventilation. Poison gas.

Just dawned on me i have 6 days to fix both front ends.LOL.Install the long arms on mine and rebuild the wifes. I'll see everybody next weekend at truck haven.Yep we is runnning both jeeps out there if my motor holds up.

Just dawned on me i have 6 days to fix both front ends.LOL.Install the long arms on mine and rebuild the wifes. I'll see everybody next weekend at truck haven.Yep we is runnning both jeeps out there if my motor holds up.
pour in some marvel mystery oil!:laugh:

I'm available any day this week if you need some help.

Hmmmmm....
Anyone notice how quiet it is when McNeal HAS to work on his (and Cyndee's) junk ??

Curt

I have no way up there to help, or I would. Takes a while longer when working alone, I've learned that much.

Back