• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

So was he dead before or after he trespassed on Water District property?

Still not sure... I had been told things in the past about how bodies react in different scenarios so in talking with the dive team they kind of stated that what I thought wasn't always the case...
I believe he went in quite a ways upstream and was just bouncing on the bottom... and then got hung up in the gate...

Curt

2 days and cutting welding and we got it done.Dan rigs now sits as high as mine, if not higher cause we put it on 35's.Now i'll spend the next couple days getting my longarms ready to install and then install the motor after that.So it looks like my jeep is down for a couple of weeks till I the get the motor installed.

Thank you DAN(speedbump) for the motor and long arms.He gave me one heck of a deal.I couldn't say no

Let me know when. I forgot the UCA, again!

Thank you all for the offers to help.I'll let you know when i can do this.

OH by the way folks, The BBQ/Run is called off do to the knocking of my jeep.My jeep is going to eat my budget for the month.Maybe next month, who knows.

This is the poker run thing right? Are you going? We want to go this year.

Yes sir we're going.I hope to have the Long Arms on by then.I also hope the motor doesn't blow while i'm out there.LOL.
longarms.jpg

I found my blue paint.:)
longarm.jpg

I hit them with a hose and half the black came off, so i said time to paint.I was out of pink.

Back