• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Be happy the sun was down,your acting like a little girl, i swear.LOL.During the day it is nice, around 104 to 108.:cheers:. We spent yesterday afternoon working on a jeep and then going out for a test run.This is great for us desert folks.:D.

It's not that bad but still kinda hot lol we are headed to the palm springs air way tram I think that's what it's called

It should be really nice up there, some good trails too. Stay on the path, people get lost up there all the time. Have fun.

Today was a BADDDDDDDDDDD day.I have 2 trips up berdo canyon and a couple of hours around my backyard plus going to the store a couple times up the street.My gas light turned on i think monday when i moved the jeep into the garage for some work.I have pulled it in & out a couple of times.Today i hop into it to pull it out of the garage and it was running when it just died.Yep i ran out of gas, but the light went out when i had it sitting in the garage running.LOL.
The wifes turns on at a 1/4 of a tank an stays on for ever, mine is just a flash.Dam i'm fast.LOL

Actually, Paul, tone, Curt.... anyone in the near desert, I am kind of worried my track bar is about to go, I notice a popping sounds when I turn in parking lots, low speed ect. I did some google searches and several people said that could be it. I know that it is in bad shape already cause I beat the sh*t out of it when I took it off last time and when I went to put some grease in it today I could see the end expand. So I am guessing that is my problem. I have an adjustable one that I just need a new end for so I am going to go try and get one now from napa or someplace but I don't have to tools to put it on. Anyone with a vice and bigger wrenchs who is free this afternoon? This is my DD so I need it done asap. Thanks guys!

If I'm closer give Me a call. seven 6 o five 6 four o eight 3 I

Nice place to get out of the heat for the day. Glad You had a good time.

Actually, Paul, tone, Curt.... anyone in the near desert, I am kind of worried my track bar is about to go, I notice a popping sounds when I turn in parking lots, low speed ect. I did some google searches and several people said that could be it. I know that it is in bad shape already cause I beat the sh*t out of it when I took it off last time and when I went to put some grease in it today I could see the end expand. So I am guessing that is my problem. I have an adjustable one that I just need a new end for so I am going to go try and get one now from napa or someplace but I don't have to tools to put it on. Anyone with a vice and bigger wrenchs who is free this afternoon? This is my DD so I need it done asap. Thanks guys!

DONE.
Now the funny part.I walked out of the garage an around the side to see if i could find the stocker i have, when i TRIPPED over one i just removed from a jeep.LOL.Forgot all about that one.So if you don't like the way it feels, just come by and we can install this one here.It is used but still in good shape.
Dam i'm old.

Back