• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Great Pic's, Scott!

Still working on the house.

KILLER deal on this
Baskin-Robbins is offering 31 Cent Scoops to help honor America's firefighters.Participating stores will reduce prices of ice cream scoops to 31 cents. At some locations, you may also have an opportunity to make a donation to your local fire charities.

I may just go an check this out...Thank you for the heads up...

yah that website spoofee.com has new deals everyday.... some stuff is kinda not so great deals but some stuff is great.... they will have like year long magazine subscriptions for like 1 or 2 dollars sometimes free all kinds of cool stuff... i check it everyday haha

Yeah, been watching your yard go by all day long.

STFU...Did you get this rad from jeff.. He gets them on line..

Cause if you did i used the ones off the wifes jeep...POST a dam pic of this S O B

His stock rad had built in fittings. Needs a good rad shop, Curt might know a shop on this end of the valley.

retailmenot.com is another good deals site. i use it every time i order papa johns pizza. last week i got a large with 7 items on it for 10 bux haha.

I went to jims raidiator in Indio he told me to go to home depot, but I've already been there and nothing.

I went to jims raidiator in Indio he told me to go to home depot, but I've already been there and nothing.

Which one? I work nights at the one in palm springs.... heck im here right now on lunch break haha... I saw Jeff come in earlier .... and what are u looking for i know the store preaty good ;)

Brass fittings to hook up the trans cooler on a radiator to an XJ.

Back