• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

lol. you guys are trying to upset me but its not working because the bumper was for a friend. i could care less when he gets his chit lol

.!. :D .!.

This is going to get you..Here it comes...................

cid_12_1619261160web46401_mail_sp1_.jpg

LMFAO..good kid

Paul were you outside doing yard work? :) beep beep! Time to go work on the axle I had to work today for some odd reason :(

someone flipped the lights on and you guys all went into the walls?

i know what it is, the temps dropped a bit and you think its time to hibernate :D

I'm sitting here catching up on the socal BS..God i need to get out and wheel.. I see most of these A-Holes sit in front of the comp to look out an see what wheeling is all about..GEE, i just got mine back on the road, but last week he was talking like he is off roading all the time..Come to find out he is just full of CHIT, his jeep doesn't or hasn't ran in years..They sit bitch and think they are big wheelers..To these i say STFU, my god you are sitting bitch...
Chit if my rigs sits more than 2 weeks i am all over it to get it going..I go thru atleast a tank a weekend just off roading.. I know you guys are thinking what the hell, but you guys know who and what i am talking about..

RANT OVER for tonite..

So to all i say STFU and wheel..I know your don't EVEN OWN A JEEP OR A OFFROADER..

Thank you
NOT a arm chair wheeler

Hey paul, when you get over the flu we need to get out there an run..

Ray, are you done yet? My god it is a house.. Throw some paint on the ladys boobs and roll her down the wall..LOL.. It is time to wheel guys..I don't want us to be like the other folks..I think all the work is done on the heeps, so lets roll..

OH crap..Paul we need to install that trust..Damit.. I forgot about that..

I will be well soon, it can't last for ever(knock on wood).

Trucks ready, weather's ready and so shall I be.

It would be nice to get that done. Thanks

Have you been reading the BS.. I was reading one post where these guys are talking chit..They all think they are better than the rest of us..Chit most of these guys still live with mom and or dad..They don't even have a pot to piss in, but they think they are the best..LOL.. I wonder if they even own a jeep..But they sit bitch on runs cause they can lick the drivers , you know..
Yea i'm tired..

Lets get back to doing what we(the rats)do best..OFFROAD and HELP the others that want to offroad..:cheers:

Back