• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

This is what our's said today at 3:20 pm.

535034_4248233414291_384673175_n.jpg

It's 10:00 pm and it said 104*.

Just got home! I caught 13 yellow fin, and a total of 24 between my dad and me. That was 467LBS of fish!

45b2b0de-1fd6-02af.jpg

Anyone like yellow fin? I have more fish than I know what to do with!

OH, YES PLEASE!

Just got home! I caught 13 yellow fin, and a total of 24 between my dad and me. That was 467LBS of fish!

45b2b0de-1fd6-02af.jpg

Anyone like yellow fin? I have more fish than I know what to do with!

Where did You go to catch yellow's? Ma would like some too. lol

Holy shit HF needs a bigger parking lot! Got what I needed to get started no sales for the grand opening but the store is kinda packed and everyone is chit chatting in isles like its some sort of family reunion or some damn shit!

Hey Paul, it was good to see you today! I always enjoy shooting the sh@t with you, not to mention your, we can do it attitude. Tell next time!

Hey Paul, it was good to see you today! I always enjoy shooting the sh@t with you, not to mention your, we can do it attitude. Tell next time!

Hey Paul, it was good to see you today! I always enjoy shooting the sh@t with you, not to mention your, we can do it attitude, there is no idea we can't do. Tell next time!

Back