• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

pffft, and scott says my jeep doesn't flex...

jeepin5.jpg

WOW.You go out one time a year and you think you're all that.LMFAO. Tone look a the back of your jeep, half way up a moutain just to keep the 3 legged dog on the ground.
Again LMFAO.
Aaron 2 sorry to hear you lost a mirror, these guys have never lost parts with me, tone got his dents with JEFF, not me.
Glad you could show off to the new kid..Me, I just go to have fun, which we do every time.Next run is BULLFROG and then BB, but i won't waste my time and ask if anybody can go cause I know better.

See you the next time you can show off to a new guy, till then have fun.LOL.

By the way we had no HIGH winds at all, just a nice soft breeze.Just my luck :)

I'll see if i can make you happy and make this my last post on the RAT thread.Man this is what 4 or 5 folks who won't be back on here because of YOU.LOL, shame i started this and YOU screwed it.

OH, let me sign off with this.
1928_middle_finger.gif

It's going to get interesting.lol

1292547309746.jpg

...Next run is BULLFROG and then BB, but i won't waste my time and ask if anybody can go cause I know better.

Me,me,me!, I want to go.
Depending on when it is and if I'm able to sell a kidney in time (for gas). :)
The family and I did bullfrog 2 weeks ago with a local jeep club,it was fun but too much wait time. the down side out having 10+ rigs.
Still had a blast ,and added some character to my body.
I'll keep an eye out for future post about the runs.

Me,me,me!, I want to go.
Depending on when it is and if I'm able to sell a kidney in time (for gas). :)
The family and I did bullfrog 2 weeks ago with a local jeep club,it was fun but too much wait time. the down side out having 10+ rigs.
Still had a blast ,and added some character to my body.
I'll keep an eye out for future post about the runs.

Bad timing?

“He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!”

tumblr_ltiyzlH6EO1qedzbdo1_500.jpg

This is cool, all mechanical, no need for air or DC.
ox-lockers-differential-sm.jpg

The OX Locker works off the simple mechanism of push/pull. It locks and unlocks for your driving needs. Unlock for highway driving, lock for tough terrain and rock crawling. Locker engagement is provided by using our super durable manual shifter Jeep parts assembly. Built using billet machined aluminum and steel components. Easy and sure shift action leaves no doubt when you are locked up. This will feed through our custom designed aerospace quality cable system.

who's jeep is the one with the neon green diff covers? saw that one rolling around this weekend. think i saw tone as well, if his is the jeep with the fiberglass fenders.

Back