• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Run.....Providence Canyon

How far is this from Cedar City and is it for Jeeps only?
My XJ has a rear locker only....have an ARB up front but haven't finished plumbing an air source to it yet.
Have a very capable Toyota p/u I could drive if it that's cool?
Hans

Last edited:
Hans Providence Canyon is roughly 4 1/2 5 hrs north of Cedar City just so of Logan. Hope this helps.

How far is this from Cedar City and is it for Jeeps only?
My XJ has a rear locker only....have an ARB up front but haven't finished plumbing an air source to it yet.
Have a very capable Toyota p/u I could drive if it that's cool?
Hans

Bring the Toy if it's locked and sporting 32's+. Long drive from Cedar, but if you can make it that would be awesome.

Bring the Toy if it's locked and sporting 32's+. Long drive from Cedar, but if you can make it that would be awesome.

I'm trying to get my ARB plumbed before the weekend but it's friggin cold working outside!
Just once I'd like to go on a NAXJA run in my XJ for a change!
It IS a long drive up but I would really like to try and
make it, looks like a lot of fun.....dogs ok to bring?
Hans

uggh my stock rig with 30's wont do the trick for me. Next week is xmas bonus time and im hoping to get some decent cabbage. Then on to the lift, tires and other goodies. Hope to be ready by the Freeze ur arse off run. Have fun guys and post plenty of picks :cheers:

I was hoping to make this one, but now have a funeral Saturday morning. No one close to me (wife's uncle), but Mrs. Israel wants my support. Have fun!

I'm trying to get my ARB plumbed before the weekend but it's friggin cold working outside!
Just once I'd like to go on a NAXJA run in my XJ for a change!
It IS a long drive up but I would really like to try and
make it, looks like a lot of fun.....dogs ok to bring?
Hans

Hope you can swing this one, Hans. Dogs are welcome.....unless they are leg humpers or killers.

Last edited:
Hope you can swing this one, Hans. Dogs are welcome.....unless they are leg humpers or killers.
Looks like I'll be driving my Toyota, didn't get quite as much done as I wanted on the XJ.....really wanted to have my front locker working.
My dog is kinda goofy, she doesn't play well with other dogs and I'll have her on a leash if there are other dogs around....she goes everywhere with us.
Looking forward to meeting everyone so, unless things change I'll see you guys up there.
Going to have to get up really early : (
Hans

Rock River Elite Comp.

A friend of a friend ordered 40 of them right after the Sandy Hook thing. Getting it for the before the stupidity price still. Thought it would be here in May but it just showed up Tuesday.

Time for a roll call, I'd like to know who to expect so we don't leave anyone behind at our meet point tomorrow.

Here is who I have as of now:

XJEEPER
G2WANIT
Wild Bill 43
jmaxj (maybe)
Jerry Allen + friends
Oatmeal

Sorry guys but I'm not gonna make it. Don't think my customers will be going either, haven't from from them yet!

My ZJ is neither registered nor insured. There is a slightly slight chance I'll take the Kawasaki Teryx4 up there, but definitely don't wait for me.

Jared :patriot:

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I was hoping you would make this one Jared, since the ZJ puked coolant at the beginning of the summer run. Teryx sounds fun.......

Back