• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOW AGAIN!?!?!

3-4 inches here in Kirkland, wife went to let the cat in last night and was surprised to see we went from no snow to 3-4 inches in about an hour.

Here’s the thing though, it's warm in the bedroom thanks to the space heater, but down to 54 in the rest of the house. The furnace repair man is supposed to be here in about 2 hours, and if he doesn't come because of the snow I might have to go postal down at there office.

this morning we just got a dusting, I would guess 3/4 to 1 inch around my house, I havent left yet to see what the rest of town looks like.

Way up in Bellingham we awoke to 3inches of nice fluffy powder. But that big orange thing in the sky is making it turn into a bunch of water on the ground..... hopefully itll do it again tonight. :D

psh...
suntan.gif

it waited for me to not have my jeep to snow in silverdale, left work at 1600 in my integra and we had about 3-4in. it also snowed last saturday morning at about 0500 when i left for Axle Fest, i guess it stayed till about 0900. at least i got my fun in before it went away.

this was taken at 1500 when i was at work
144533877_473687957_0.jpg

Back