• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snorkel help needed

Ok.... There was a snorkel thread up a long time ago, it had a link to a build of one that came out of the top of the hood, and it was attached to a plate on the cowl/firewall.... Can someone find this?? I just spent tons of time searching and couldnt find anything...

DSC02075.jpg

theres one out of the top of the hood

not that one, i was thinkin of doing that too, but... than you have to remove it to open the hood. This one used the cap off of a humvee, and it was on the pass side, used the humvee top when it was on the hood, than could extend to the roof with some more pvc.

yes, like that, kinda, but only on a cherokee, and there wasnt just a hole in the hood, there would be a plate that stays down and the hood would be cut around it and sealed with weather stripping. I am looking for the whole write up on it, i used to have it and had the pics, but lost it all... I know there was a link in a huge thread about homemade snorkels, i just cant find it.

Back