• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snohomish Thieves driving '89 Grey Cherokee - no fenders

Markos

NAXJA Forum User
Pulled this off craigslist before it gets flagged for removal. Hopefully Karma catches up with them:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/1539053506.html

Long story short, my Jeep got stuck on some ice and mud up sultan basin, upon returning with a tow truck we caught 3 white males taking parts off my Jeep. They stole a Optima red top battery and a nice chrome air cleaner. They were attempting to steal more but we arrived when they first started digging into it. Damaging fuel lines and and messing with my carburetor also.

When confronted they denied doing anything but moving my jeep, once confronted about my hood being up on my Jeep they fled, hitting my fiance with their vehicle in the process(VEHICULAR ASSAULT???!!!).

They threw a rock and shattered my back window, only to get ONE crappy old speaker. They yanked my rig out of where it was stuck, in the process they ruined my parking gear.

I'm out almost 2k in damages and a few stolen goods. We got their license plate number and have reported it to Snohomish county sheriff, so far they have been of no help, I have called today and they still have yet to return my call!!!

These scumbags need to be put in jail, they could of very possibly killed my fiance in the process of fleeing and hitting her.

Suspects were driving a beat up, Gray 1989 Jeep Cherokee, missing quarter panels and fenders, lifted, swamper tires, tail lights hanging by wires, license plate # 322-KIF.

Please email if you see a used optima battery for sale anywhere and or my brand new chrome air cleaner (got it for Christmas). I know Ill never see any of it again but I'm trying to get the word out there. Maybe if the Snohomish sheriffs aren't listening maybe someone else will!!!

I can identify my battery, as it has unique marks on it (put there by me).

Sultan Basin ehhh? Hmmm...

Well that sucks none the less, but unfortunately that's what happens when you wheel alone. Hopefully he learned his lesson, it's just too bad he had to learn the hard way.

~Scott

That's sad, It's a shame this crap happens.

what a bunch of sleazebags, I hope their ratty vehicle catches fire or something... they could use some karma

EDIT: Never wheel alone, and never leave a vehicle alone. If he'd just had 4 people in the vehicle they could have left 2 with the Jeep and sent 2 for help instead of all leaving for help.

yeah i hadta leave my blazer stuck one time, and came back and my wagoneer axles, stereo, tires, windows and springs were all gone. the blazer was upside down in a mudhole, completely stripped of everything that wasn't stock. i hate people sometimes....

yeah i hadta leave my blazer stuck one time, and came back and my wagoneer axles, stereo, tires, windows and springs were all gone. the blazer was upside down in a mudhole, completely stripped of everything that wasn't stock. i hate people sometimes....
yikes. must've been gone for awhile....

over night, and most of the next day. it was my only car at the time, and i had to wait for a friend to get off work to come pull me out. by the time we got there, i didn't care to even pull it out, so we left it. i wanted to cry.

Can't they track the rig back to you and get you for an "abandon Vehicle"...JW?

-PJ-♠

why do people think they are entitled to other people's stuff.

this fall we got nailed for over 10k worth of tools we were using to remodel a house my dad owns in scotts mills.

Makes a guy wanna bait these skumbags and get a little justice only rock salt and a 12 gauge can provide

why do people think they are entitled to other people's stuff.

this fall we got nailed for over 10k worth of tools we were using to remodel a house my dad owns in scotts mills.

Makes a guy wanna bait these skumbags and get a little justice only rock salt and a 12 gauge can provide

Ha!!! But that's why I have 00buck and slugs... I would love to tell the story of why there is a hole in my door.

What I thought that tool was a gun, it was dark!

worst part is if you do catch them and you do hurt them you get in trouble...........how is that justice

That's not what they just told me, I just got done talking to the police about my girlfriends car.
Someone tonight set off the alarm. I went to go look and there are tool marks up the driver window and hand prints all over the window!

They said whatever you have to make sure they don't get away.

that wasn't public land i was on.... it belongs to my uncle's friend, and is normally his hunting plot, but we play out there some too. whoever this was was either trespassing, or stealing from friends of friends...
EDIT:dang! i just checked my ifsja stuff, and browsed around a bit, and saw that you're on there, too! nice fsj! i'm guessing that's what they were stealing off of? i would kill somebody if i could ever just catch them! (make it look like an accident)

Last edited:
Back