• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SMORR-Early summer 2016

july really isn't an option for me either.
Family reunion and float fly.

August would suck.

April doesn't sound bad.

Also interested depending when, 6 hours one way is doable. The place looks pretty killer.

Thinking about late April for a starting point. Its nice doable weather, a few months after WF to recoup and it adds to the possibility of those sexy James boys to attend! Hubba hubba!

Earth day is the 22nd...for some reason that feels like it would be a fun day to go wheelin.

mac 'last two weeks in April are good' gyvr

Or you can fly into Unionville international airport n ride 6 hours with the Cheese clan :D

Still leaning towards late April, possibly the weekend of the 30th? Thinking about arriving Thursday, play Friday n Saturday n travel home Sunday.....just thinking out loud at this point but it give about 2 months to recoup from WF n makes for great camping weather. Of course we will have to check the calendar at SMORR too.

Looks like Howiepalooza is the last weekend in April, so it will likely be pretty busy. We can try for that weekend still if it is easier on the majority of those wanting to attend, or we can look at the weekend before that, being that of April 23rd. I just looked up that info on the parks web page calendar, but I am not sure what the camping availability is at this time either.

I'd recommend going to Howiepalloza. Its a lot of fun to see all tbe different rigs and old Early Broncos, Howie is an EB guy.

Is it so crowded that it is a mess or camping spots will be sold out that weekend?

Jennie is down.

we can wheel the eurotrash.

actually we can't, no, I can't. I'm sure we can talk her into dumb things.

Back