• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skwerly's Online Yard Sale

I bought the doors to replace mine because I was sick and tired of the electric windows taking forty five minutes to make their way back up. :D

So I replaced all the doors except my driver so I could keep a key and still lock the Jeep up.

I have all four:

Three are red and electric windows, the driver door is black and manual crank.
Are you to lazy to change the door lock or what?:twak: Would take you only a couple minutes to do it, then you would have a full set of doors to sell that match.;)

Let’s see, I still have the doors but Parker might be coming for them – I have to call him when I fully wake up here.

I still have the hatch, too, and the Sirius. I’m installing garage shelving SOON (see: making crappy shelves myself :D ) so I’m sure I’ll have another online yard sale in the very near future!

Noooooooooooooo. I got up on the roof to do some swamp cooler maintenance and ended up all but rebuilding the thing. It took me ALL day. So hot and tired. :D

:roflmao: Thats about a 2 hours job for me, thats if i am changing the bearings and all.LOL.New float,pads clean the pan and oil the bearings is about 1 hour if that.
I did this for a living out here in the desert

:roflmao: Thats about a 2 hours job for me, thats if i am changing the bearings and all.LOL.New float,pads clean the pan and oil the bearings is about 1 hour if that.
I did this for a living out here in the desert

Yeah, it probably will be for me next time, too, but this was my first time ever screwing with it so I operated slowly and carefully so I didn’t ADD out and ruin it. :D

Wish me luck, because today I fire it up!

Back