• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Tard Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
XJedi23 said:
I think his avitar is A "Post OP Trannie" :scared:

wow... do you not know Jill Kelly?
Here's a little something to help you get to know her...
101.jpg

(she's fully clothed everyone...don't spaz on me)

There is a reason bigtard was banned from our forum. While the flogging he got was amuzing for awhile, it got ugly, degraded the value of this forum, and actually significantly contributed to the lack of activity you mentioned. Many people got tired of the crap, and haven't really been back. Many of the most experienced Sierra chapter members we had, some of whom on our BOD got burned out from having to bite thier tongues and hold his hand. Also, many newbies that witnessed the flogging didn't really understand, and understandably didn't feel like being a part of this forum. That, combined with many changes in some of the most active members personal and family lives, and the Sierra chapter hasn't really been the same. All the same great people are here reading the forums, most still show up on the runs the big runs when they happen, but most of the talk/communication moved to other bigtard free locations and hasn't come back.

My 0.02

A classic if I may say so myself:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30696

I'm thinking adult does of ADD meds would be in order from what I've seen. But I'm just a n00b whose probably on the tard short list (or at least the short bus).

spudly said:
I'm thinking adult does of ADD meds would be in order from what I've seen. But I'm just a n00b whose probably on the tard short list (or at least the short bus).

Ill save you a seat.

basalt51 that was one of the funniest things i've read on here. i completely get it now. thank you for shedding light on the situation. WOW!!

cstilesiscool said:
I think if anything it should be someone like from the "Ringer"...... my name's Johnny, I like apples......

When the #uc* did we get ice cream?!?!

It can be bad:

TardPunch.gif

But it can always get worse:
47b4dd11b3127cce9bdebc1cc88d00000016108IasWTVu5aE

To the few that can really say they have been on a weekend trip with a real tard, they know not to bring this subject up, to just let it die, to try to let it go away and hope it was just a fluke, and there is no way it can happen again . . . I have seen it more then once, and I do not wish this on anyone. EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back