• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters
San Jose, CA

Hiya all,

Pleasanton-Dublin-San Ramon, tri-valley area here.

Adahy :patriot:

Gray XJ said:
Im in Santa Cruz.90 Gray XJ with gray grand cherokee wheels.3 inch lift, 31s.Say hay if you see me.

"Hay"
Family_Guy_Wilderne-144416.jpg

To all near the Fresno area, PM me with a day during the next few weeks for a meet and greet.

I'm still figuring out how to join but, I live in Santa Cruz with Jimbo and Skim. Well, not really WITH them mind you. Just, like, kinda close to them.

Smittie

Smittie said:
I'm still figuring out how to join but, I live in Santa Cruz with Jimbo and Skim. Well, not really WITH them mind you. Just, like, kinda close to them.

Smittie
Hey , Im In Santa Cruz too.We really need to go wheel together.I have been wanting to get to hollister for ever.

Smittie said:

Smittie

and kerry too! (narwhal on here)
we have a bunch of cherokees around here but I never recognize anyone from the forums....

Hey if you guys see some lifted XJ's on the streets or trails stop them and try to get them to join, we need more members!

Starboard D said:
Another Lafayette boy.... or old man...

Nice! im glad to see you've joined our online banter as well as the campfire shit talking! :D

Welcome Shlepy. I noticed you are into RC Copters. I have been interested in that for a long time. I have an electric one, nothing fancy, just the light weight, easy to fly kind. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Gar

Back