• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Rigs

jeep.jpg

My junk posin in the front yard!

88 MJ 4.0 5SP 4-1 4.88 30 W/LOCKRIGHT 44 W/FULL SPOOL 6" RK LA 33s SKIDS

MOLINA GHOAST RUN, CLEAR CREEK, COLINGA HILLS
DSC02000-2.jpg

JOSE BAISIN, CLOVIS OVERLAND TRAILS POCKER RUN
IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

Here is my little heep

its got a 4" procomp lift in the front and a "Built by dad" 4" lift in the rear. 31 kuhmo tires a new stereo and speakers and just about everything except the block o nthe motor is brand new. and the don't forget about my alien on the antenna

click on the pic for bigger

JeepFreak21 said:
I was thinking the same thing Phil!

I'm loving the new body style 2 door Kuligow, but WTFilename??? :confused:

Billy

ahhaha :)

filename is kkk_logo... hehe

damn - I didnt think it maybe soooo confusing... and hmm...

kkk - its first letters of Kolo Kierowcow Kiepskich - its my Polish offroad club:

http://www.offroad.litzmannstadt.org/menu.htm

damn.. I forgot it has other meaning in different time zones :D haha :dunno:

here she is she aint nothing too special right now.
3" procomp lift, 31x10.50r15 bfg AT, ya thats pretty much it

DSC05175.jpg

hanford, ca

-Donald

Slonopotam said:
how did uaz do compared to xj ?

wellll - its cheap.... easy to fix (We used epoxy ones to glue cracked engine block) tons of parts available

but as an old army truck - takes tons of gas and engine is underpowered for wucha heavy vehicle, very corrosive. Just brutal simple truck :D

tons of fun for kids like I was and when You like to dig in it - basicly ime spent on the trail - equals time spent in workshop :repair:

My 87 XJ at the rubicon
35" BFGs 7 1/2 inch lift detroit locker rear limited slip front and alot of other crap =]
home
521212671_l.jpg

Rubicon
l_db1145601bb7e0b1672a6de5875a9cfd.jpg

l_b898cacfa2d5224dd92f0603bc0762ee.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

Welp i bought a new XJ today kinda feel bad for old red 3 posts up hope she doesnt get jealous =P...
oh before i forget its a 5 speed! woot i miss having a stick lol.
anyway got this girl for $3500 couldnt really beat it the mods he bought for it were really out of order...
bushwacker flares, 4.5 rubicon lift, sway quick disconnects, cold air intake, hi flow throttle body from "ROCK-IT", drilled and slotted rotors, centerforce 1 clutch,hurst shifter, overpriced alpine dvd/cd player with flip screen, headers, flowy,mean green alternator, torque starter, high flow cat, currie's steering, overly build stereo system.. not bad for the price =P

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

Perdy cool deal, and now you have a two door and a four door. Now you are really going to be broke. ;)

Back