• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Rigs

Was the gold springs and tie rod from your rattle can?

Looks like you needed to sand it more to get the paint to stick.

Still Hot!

Was the gold springs and tie rod from your rattle can?

Looks like you needed to sand it more to get the paint to stick.

Still Hot!
They yellow coils were like that when I got them.. was too lazy to prep/paint.
The tie rod is just dirty.. The paint is still there. I hit it with several coats of satin clear.
Thanks for the up. (=

I realized my last update here I was on 31's?

A few changes since then.

35" MTRs on alloys
Cromoly shafts D30 and D44
4.88 gears
Teraflex rear discs
Bilstein 7100 front, 5100 rear
4.5" Full Traction leafs with shackle relocation
5.5" RE Coils
4:1 NV241OR transfer case
Mastercraft Baja seats
dual Optima battery system
cowl intake air filter relocation
etc.

5_1_11215.jpg

5_1_11232.jpg

5_1_11235.jpg

Haven't posted my rig here... Got it free after it hit a deer. KJ139 was the generous donor! Here is what I started with:

picture.php

After putting a new front end and a lot of other parts on it and doing body work off and on for months here is what it looks like this morning:

picture.php

Finished painting it 4 AM on Father's Day! Current specs and in garage parts to install are:
  • Ford 8.8 4.10 LS
  • HnT 231
  • 33x12.50's on 15 inch Soft 8's
  • 3.5 RE Superflex
  • Corbeau LG1 driver's seat

In the garage going in within 2 weeks:
  • Locked 4.10 Waggy 44 TnT Truss and High Steer
  • Gas tank skid- Unknown aftermarket
  • Sliders

Sweet Ride Revrok!! Here is my junk. I washed it inside and out for the first time so I took a few lousy pics.

95 Sport AW4 30/8.25
Approx 4.5 lift. 4inch coils + 1inch puck
Crusty's adjustable LCAs/stock UCAs
Bastard Pack in rear with DIY Shackle Box and Rough Country Shackles
20lb Co2 tank in DIY mount
DIY 1 inch transfer case drop
DIY roof mount. Holds Spare, Jack, shovel, fishing polls.
DIY 2x4 3/16 sliders
Aluminum Bull Bar in front(adjusting approach angle on each run)
Heavy ass 2x6 3/16 wrap around rear bumper with D-rings(welded through) and CB Antenna mount
junkyard Skids for Transfer case and Gas Tank

In the Works:
Waggy 44, TNT Truss, 4.27s, Yukon Carrier, Spartan locker, Timkin bearings and seals, stock shafts w/full circle clip mod, Spicer U-Joints, Chevy Flattops, ARP Stud Kits, Inverted T High Steer, Warn Premium Hubs.

Rodeo 44/disc brakes LS, 4.30s. Going for the RuffStuff +2 perch kit if it will clear the backing plates for a little wheelbase stretch and eliminate the U-bolts/some Axle wrap

jeep62011.jpg

jeep62011a.jpg

PierceOHV0810c.jpg

Haven't posted my rig here... Got it free after it hit a deer. KJ139 was the generous donor! Here is what I started with:

picture.php

After putting a new front end and a lot of other parts on it and doing body work off and on for months here is what it looks like this morning:

picture.php

Finished painting it 4 AM on Father's Day! Current specs and in garage parts to install are:
  • Ford 8.8 4.10 LS
  • HnT 231
  • 33x12.50's on 15 inch Soft 8's
  • 3.5 RE Superflex
  • Corbeau LG1 driver's seat

In the garage going in within 2 weeks:
  • Locked 4.10 Waggy 44 TnT Truss and High Steer
  • Gas tank skid- Unknown aftermarket
  • Sliders
No pictures..

My jeep is officially on its way to joining the Sierra Chapter. See you guys in a few weeks! :party:

EVJships010.jpg

and yes, it is leaking oil and gear lube all over that nice mercedes! :doh:

a bit of change in the last month.....

100_0924.jpg

Looks good in a weird way. I like it. Is it just me or is it missing all the glass on the back half?

Sweet Ride Revrok!! Here is my junk. I washed it inside and out for the first time so I took a few lousy pics.

95 Sport AW4 30/8.25
Approx 4.5 lift. 4inch coils + 1inch puck
Crusty's adjustable LCAs/stock UCAs
Bastard Pack in rear with DIY Shackle Box and Rough Country Shackles
20lb Co2 tank in DIY mount
DIY 1 inch transfer case drop
DIY roof mount. Holds Spare, Jack, shovel, fishing polls.
DIY 2x4 3/16 sliders
Aluminum Bull Bar in front(adjusting approach angle on each run)
Heavy ass 2x6 3/16 wrap around rear bumper with D-rings(welded through) and CB Antenna mount
junkyard Skids for Transfer case and Gas Tank

In the Works:
Waggy 44, TNT Truss, 4.27s, Yukon Carrier, Spartan locker, Timkin bearings and seals, stock shafts w/full circle clip mod, Spicer U-Joints, Chevy Flattops, ARP Stud Kits, Inverted T High Steer, Warn Premium Hubs.

Rodeo 44/disc brakes LS, 4.30s. Going for the RuffStuff +2 perch kit if it will clear the backing plates for a little wheelbase stretch and eliminate the U-bolts/some Axle wrap

jeep62011.jpg

jeep62011a.jpg

PierceOHV0810c.jpg

Nice looking 2 door... a race to see who gets their waggy 44 in first!

Looks good in a weird way. I like it. Is it just me or is it missing all the glass on the back half?

i recently took all the glass out except for the rear door windows and windshield. and it looks odd because im running 1.25" spacers up front on 10.50 tires:wierd:
100_0923.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking 2 door... a race to see who gets their waggy 44 in first!
Thanks, I am at a snails pace since the Jeep Fund is very limited and so is time. The Waggy is done. Waiting on $$ for SYE, perch kit, and misc small parts so it can be done all at once.. You Win!! :rattle:

My rig is coming along pretty steady, I'm not going for a super crawler or anything like that. It's more for mild trails desert runs and camping trips.
It an 89 Laredo, d35 with the stock limited slip, as of today it has a 2" lift coils up front and made a bastard pack from an s-10. I'm working on trimming the fenders and painting it now, but this is what I have so far (I have different rims waiting for new shoes)
2d2fa954.jpg

Nice looking rig Maxx!! That is the plan for my daughter's jeep. Small lift for mostly DD but trail worthy as well.. What are the specs on those tires? I have a set of 245/75/16s that I want to use but want to make sure they will not rub.:cheers:

Thanks!! Im so proud of the progress shes made :) They are 31x10.50x15 pro comp mud terrains. I think actually they are 30.8" tall but if your gonna use stock wheels they will rub the lower control arms at full lock. But other than that they are fine :)

Thanks. She is getting the Moabs off my jeep when my 44 swap is done. She drives mine so she knows all about the control arm rub.. lol

Back