• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show Your Dog Thread......Pooches

This is Kayla. She is 4 year old pure lab. I've worked hard with her to teach her to sit, stay, laydown, bark on command, shake her paw and heal, all by voice or hand signal. She's also been trained to crap in a 10x10 foot part of the back of the lot, if I keep it clean. She won't go anywhere else. She also swims like a friggen fish. But most of all, she's a dam good companion!

This is our yellow lab appropriately named Gunner. He runs all the trails with us.

GunnerDriving.jpg

This is our Great Dane, Rubicon. She's not as much of a trail dog, but she rides.

Rubi.jpg

Indy lab/pit mix that i got at the pound been the best dog i have ever had.

P2040702.sized.jpg

you could torture him all day and his tail will just wag

348puphat-med.JPG

This is Cricket a Jack/Parson Russell Terrier or as we refer to her the "Drug Dog".

yeah002.jpg

Cricket.jpg

Timber said:
What a day for me to discover this thread. I just had to have my dog euthanized this morning.

I am sorry to hear that. Some people don't understand that our pets are part of the family. I hope you didn't put him down for behavioral problem.

93 XJ said:
I am sorry to hear that. Some people don't understand that our pets are part of the family. I hope you didn't put him down for behavioral problem.
Thanks. Unfortunately, yes. She bit my two-year-old nephew in the face. Since she was eight years old, and due to the nature of the bite, it was necessary. Unpleasant, but necessary.

Sorry to hear about your dog. Unfortunate. But, this is a great thread none the less!!

I need to get some pics of my Walker Hound, Gomer and Black Lab, Jasmine hosted so I can't post them up!

My cat max, relaxing on his chair next to the window. Usually he's the most annoying animal in existance, but in these moments, I cherish our friendship.
catass.jpg

sexybeast.jpg

And here's Panda, my favorite dog
pandaattheparkagain.jpg

2 months
DCP_2651.jpg

And right now
yawn.jpg

shortxjdoug said:
She's our little pound pup. we think she's got some besenji and whippet in her (along with radar dish ears). She goes to work with my mom and does wonders at selling boats :D
house-jenna.jpg

Nice ears, but I still have yet to meet the dog that best sweetness. Sister named her, so I call her Walter Payton. Weiner + taco bell = stange little thing, but we love her.
n202300594_30006329_4343.jpg

And yes, she has been in the berries again.

Heres my MUTTS........

Killer (L) & Tramp (R)
dontknow008.jpg

Both are "Rescued" pups (pound puppies) and VERRRRRRRRRRY SPOILD!!!!!!!

Killer is dumb as a box of rocks but makes up for it by how goofy he is.
He will eat ANYTHING!!!!!

Tramp is my best buddy.
Gets a little grumpy sometimes due to his age, hes 13, but hes a GREAT buddy.
Hes a Bull Mastiff.
SHHHHHH.........
:wisper: he wont let me say he's part Taco Bell dog.

4.jpg

oops... he saw me type that!!!!

Allright I had to learn to use Tinypic to show some BOTW pics, so here's our 5 month old male puppy.

Any guesses what he is?? He is not a mutt, my wife wanted this breed to replace our chocolate lab female, who, as my mother says, was the best dog ever.

xd9fdv.jpg

Fred

agreed, rocky's legs measure out about 3 inches. He gets hung up a lot when trying to climb over things, just drags his belly.

My mom's dachsie, Duncan. He used to be really fat (30 lbs.!!!) and when she took him to the beach, he'd leave a smooth trail where his belly dragged the sand. Passers-by would call him "Lowrider". :laugh3:

Duncan2.jpg

Duncan.jpg

oooo, 30 LBs! Back problems?
I'm keeping Rocky at about 15. Vet said that he was just the right size for his frame when he was last in.

Back