• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Should I sell my jeep??

Should I sell my jeep and buy a street bike?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andy, buddy, I read all 4 pages, each and every post. First off, let me start by telling TED that just because someone is considering something rationally does NOT mean he's an idiot. That was the most ridiculous post I've read in a long time. I've been slamming beers a bit, and he's lucky he isn't here LOL.

Second, I hear you man, totally. HOWEVER, you WILL be the guy telling stories about his badass Jeep when you don't own it anymore, and my best bet is that you'll end up buying another one anyway, and probably not one as good as yours. You won't like it, it'll be like replacing a hot girlfriend with a semi-hot girlfriend who is also a real bitch... kinda the same, but not at all.

My personal vote is for you to sit on it a while longer. You mentioned that NOT having it would be no different than having it and never driving it, which on the surface makes sense. However, if you do NOT have it anymore, the option to wheel it is gone if you ever come up on extra cash. Besides, have you considered what it will do to your relationship to your NAXJA buddies? You'll probably keep in contact for a few months, then a little bit less, and a bit less, until it's none at all and you join a forum for street bikes instead. We'd hate to lose you, man! It's not about the 30 bucks the club would get every year, it's about YOU. This is a community, and you are part of it, like it or not. I'd much rather hear that your Jeep is sitting than some tool got ahold of it and wrecked it or you just simply don't know where it is anymore.

Just think about it some more, that's all I ask! Man, if gas suddenly drops back to 3.50 or even 2 bucks a gallon for some freaky reason, you are going to kick yourself.

We love ya, man!! :)

Back