• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

should i get general grabber at2's?

When you asked about grabber AT's I was envisioning the old style Grabber AT design. This new design looks more like a street tire. I had BFG AT's on my XJ and the things refused to wear out, but I think those may be out of your price range. If you have Pep Boys close by you might take a look at their Definity Dakota MT tire, I've heard people say they like it but I'm not sure they have it in a 33.

I had a set of the Grabber A/W on my beater before the lift and they held the road great in any kind of weather and worked fine for the moderate wheeling. By comparison the BFG A/T and Dunlop Radial Rovers that are on it now are downright scary in the rain even with lots of tread on them. I looked at tirerack this morning and it seems that the Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor A/T tires are the best for winter roads and light off-roading. However they are gonna be pricey for a set.

Back