• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirts!

cool! Btw, I'll wait till the end of the week to send them off so that I do one trip to the post office every so often instead of whole bunch of them :D

WHAT!?! that wasnt part of the deal, I want a refund on that expedited shipping I paid for.

I guess I can let it slide this time.
:D

Ramsey said:
WHAT!?! that wasnt part of the deal, I want a refund on that expedited shipping I paid for.

you paid a $1.00 for shipping.

Last time I heard it costs way more than that to ship a 6 man tent.

oh hardy har, your just jealous you skinny old bastid

Can I get one even if I'm not in your chapter? lol

ZacSquatch said:
Can I get one even if I'm not in your chapter? lol

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=926041

IMG_1004.jpg

:D

when are these shipping Remi?

hey folks, quick update.
My apologies, but the shirts have not went out yet. Of all things, I ran out of envelopes, but I will have them in tomorrow so depending on when they arrive I'll be stopping by the post office box tomorrow or day after at the latest.

This also gives anyone else who wants a shirt an opportunity to order one shipped :D

Also if you're getting one shipped and you paid for it already, please make sure you're on the following list:
Spencer Passey XXL
Erik Gilstrap XL
United States XL
John Amann M
Troy Betka XL
Grimm XL

Folks that are picking up shirts from me:
Sequoia L
Rprater 2 XL
Karstic XL
SlowRider XL

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did please post up.

Paid ya for an XL last week ;)

pm'd ya

Got mine today, thanks Remi!

:cheers:

lesslimited said:
Got mine today, thanks Remi!

:cheers:
All the orders but one went out at the same time so folks should start seeing them. Collin, I'm sorry but after I got yours I did not have any time to pack it and still make it to the post office. I should have it out Tue/Wed next week (right after I come back from PA).

Remi
P.S. Thanks to all for helping me unload the extra shirts!

got mine a few days ago, thanks remi! people keep asking me "how was moab this year?" and i keep telling em "how the hell should i know?" :D

Back