• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SHE'S GONE, BURNED!!!

WOW I saw a guy on cops once that did that, drilled through and caught fire from the sparks in the drill motor. Moron.

Sorry 'bout your jeep, hopefully insurance helps you out.

Are those Scott bottle OBA tanks?

This will make Herculining the interior much easier.... :-(

Are those Scott bottle OBA tanks?

This will make Herculining the interior much easier.... :-(

Lol, yes, good eye. Two of them are...were...my oba tanks. Surplus from the fd, haven't heard from insurance yet. Have a claim on a rust free 98, fingers crossed.

Lol, yes, good eye. Two of them are...were...my oba tanks. Surplus from the fd, haven't heard from insurance yet. Have a claim on a rust free 98, fingers crossed.

Did they survive? Were you using the original tank valves?

Yikes! I'm not sure what i'd do if someone did that to my Jeep (short of probably putting myself in jail for personally going after them).

Good to see you've got a replacement in your sights too..hopefully it all works out and you get the 98!

I use the same thing. I used the original scott scba valve with an oxy regulator on top of that charged to 4500 psi. At 200 psi on the hose I can fill about 10 35" tires. I love it. You would think they'd be made to withstand that kinda heat, but who knows.

I use the same thing. I used the original scott scba valve with an oxy regulator on top of that charged to 4500 psi. At 200 psi on the hose I can fill about 10 35" tires. I love it. You would think they'd be made to withstand that kinda heat, but who knows.

The basic Kevlar tank should, but as for other components like the valve...who knows...it looks like his tanks survived but I don't see valves so I am curious. Some of the plastic and rubber components of the SCBA valves look pretty flimsy, such as the pressure gauge, but I would think that the essential functional components would survive.

yeah, the valves fell off, I wasn't using them, these were aluminum wrapped in fibreglass but I had drilled and tapped the bottles instead of finding a proper fitting end for the valve, just cheaper that way. Hope to hear from the adjuster today, I'll keep you all posted as to the embarrassing value he offers. thanks again all, nice to know there's people who care like you all

Wow.... Damn thieves.

i cant believe how low people are. all that for a few gallons of gas. i should tape a 20 spot to the bottm of my tank now just so my jeep doesnt burn. sorry about your luck.

Wait, aren’t you the same guy that took pride stealing from companies like mine?
Karma’s a bitch.

Your intelligence is baffling, glad to see you're still around, we need left wing lunatics like you to ballance the rest of us on here. Your side is doing so well running the US right now. Brain dead idiot.

hope you get that 98, it looked like your passenger side leafs were sagging a little from the pics of your 93 :tear:

Lucy, you got some splainin' to do

He's comparing downloading music from bit/torrent sites to a criminal stealing fuel, then igniting 3 vehicles. And he's a mental midget.

i actually have those same rims, how much did you pay for them since they still look new, trying to sell them since I hate chrome

i actually have those same rims, how much did you pay for them since they still look new, trying to sell them since I hate chrome

:huh: Those rims are aluminum,no chrome!

Back