• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

set of 4 - 30x9.50 GY MT/R's on factory steelies..

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
ok.... if i run the MT/R's on my daily driver all winter i'm gonna trash some excellent tires for no reason.... and the trail rig is going to 32's or 33's in the spring.... so i can let them go to pay for another set of skins for the D/D... i bought these tires new last spring for my trail only rig.... they have about 6000+ miles on them...5400 being my trip to MOAB.... the rest is trail runs locally.... i havent measured the tread but it's still at least 3/4 of original.. these things have deeeep tread when new!! the best damn tires ive ever had but i dont want to waste them looking cool driving around town.... i'll leave them mounted on the wheels if you want.... if not, u pay to separate them.... i'll ship UPS with you paying actual charges...
$400 as they sit...
$350 without the wheels....
best offer may take them...
mike

how much shipped to 53213? Very interested.

So would you be interested in a partial trade for some better street tires?
I have a couple different sets of tires kiking around. I'm located in Maine.

rather just have the cash honestly..... heart is set on some Wrangler AT/S's... ordering them this weekend....
mike

I have a set of G-year Wrangler A/t's 31x10.5x15 they are approx 70% tread. I'm sure we could make a deal. I can get some pics tonight if you like.

Back