• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sending regards to NAC Fest

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
It looks like I won't be able to attend NAC Fest this year, so I wanted to say howdy to those who will be there and send along my hopes that everyone enjoys the event and stays safe.

I'm in "no travel" mode until further notice. I dropped an axle on my leg a few weeks back. Nothing was broken, but it did enough damage internally that it got infected and then abcessed. Surgeon operated on it Memorial Day weekend, and since then I've been stuck at home with a hole the size of the Grand Canyon in the side of my leg. It was deep enough (and infected enough) that it has to stay open with a drain. Ugh.

So I hope y'all have a great time. Wish I could be there.

Owch...

I did something similar - I don't know my own strength, sometimes. I picked up a BA-10 ON THE WORKBENCH (I wasn't even under a truck!) and managed to whack myself firmly in the head with it. Concussions just aren't any damn fun.

Take care of yourself, and I hope you knit quickly!

5-90

ouch man, speed recovery, gotta get back out there wheeling

I might be in the same boat as you. I was suppose to leave wednesday night, with a borrowed and all of a sudden I no longer have a trailer so I might be SOS as well. Joe and I are quite bummed.

IF i don't make it, I hope everyone has a blast and be safe!!

Matt

i feel your pain, i have to back out to, only because i just can't spend that kinda money right now.
get well soon man!

best of luck on a speedy recovery...

Get well soon - hope you get back on your feet with no further complications.

Rob

Back