• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

selling my 98 cherokee

29neck

NAXJA Forum User
I have a line on a 99 grand cherokee cheap and am going to sell my 98 xj to fund the lift and everything for the wj.

The xj is a 1998 4 door, 4.0, ax-15(5speed), np231
i swapped on a 99 intake manifold, put on a header and exhaust, a intake aswell. the engine runs great, 167xxx miles on it,

tranny shifts well and transfer case has the hack and tap kit from ironrock and a sv front shaft on the rear(have spare shaft).

rear axle is a 8.25 with 3.55 gears, front is a dana 30, 3.55 gears

has a winch bumper on the front that the side are cut off since i hit a bridge with it on my old xj. have winch on it now but that will be pulled off to sell.

The suspension is 4.5 rough country coils in the front and full leaf packs in the rear. i added a 2 inch spacer to the front and a 1.5 inch shackle in the rear. i have all the swap bars pulled but still have the front that will be thrown in the back when sold. front suspension has drop brackets with braces running all the way back to the trans crossmember. front upper and lower arms are both adjustable and the lowers have johny joints in them. drop pitman arm with steering bracing and rusty trac bar with brace aswell.

I have 15 inch soft 8's on it now with 32 inch ats, tires have about 70% tread life left. have a spare tire that matches but has a chunck out of the side wall. works great for a spare.

will send pics if u give me your email address, looking to get 4000

oouuu, nice save, nice save... haha.

Sorry not looking to buy but what type of intake is that. I will buy that if you want to sell. I will even give you my rustys airtube (POS)

no i am not interested in parting it out, not sure what type it is, bought i over a year ago

Back