• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

See you guys next year!!

wingnutooa

NAXJA Forum User
Adios nashville, we're in memphis now headed home

There is some Free stuff @ 1802 meridian in E. Nashville

Xj gas tank skid, metal, coolers

Thats the good stuff but we had to leave some stuff behind when we left

20847d37-e8cd-9a42.jpg

20847d37-e8e8-946d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Take care Joe and Jana. I had fun turning a few wrenches with you.

There is some Free stuff @ 1802 meridian in E. Nashville

Xj gas tank skid, metal, coolers

Yeah, about that gas tank skid....THANKS JOE! And the rubber fatigue mats will do well on my concrete garage floor.

Yeah, I'm a dumpster diver...but only because I was in that part of town today. I wouldn't have made the drive otherwise. I must have looked funny to the neighbors loading up "trash" in a suit and tie! Hell, what am I talking about...I always look funny in a suit and tie.

Yeah, about that gas tank skid....THANKS JOE! And the rubber fatigue mats will do well on my concrete garage floor.

Yeah, I'm a dumpster diver...but only because I was in that part of town today. I wouldn't have made the drive otherwise. I must have looked funny to the neighbors loading up "trash" in a suit and tie! Hell, what am I talking about...I always look funny in a suit and tie.

Glad you were able to get the stuff before it got trashed.

Glad you got it before I did and put it on craislist for $50. :scottm:

Did your get the d35 u bolts too, bought them when I bought my lift blocks, but had to buy new when I put the d44 in, they'll accommodate 2.5" blocks,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm a dumpster diver

I've found lots of good things in dumpsters. Giant bean bag chair (sold it for $350), speaker system for computers, filing cabinets, cleaning supplies, a TV (working), books, wheelchairs.

All the above in working order and in great shape.

Damn Joe, just read about the trials and tribulations of the the last couple days of your trip. Glad you are home safely. What a hassle.

Back