• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

there dot rated straps trucker straps.....that good enough? only other thing i can think of would be trucker chains....

and yes i shall be at the flog.....:sunshine:

Yea but DOT requires 2 front 2 rear. They break I lost one on the front one time. I'm glad I had 2 up there and one over hte axles for safety.

Yea but DOT requires 2 front 2 rear. They break I lost one on the front one time. I'm glad I had 2 up there and one over hte axles for safety.
thanks for the tip..will be using 2 per axle from now on.:wave1:

thanks for the tip..will be using 2 per axle from now on.:wave1:

When we haul hummers for the DOJ they ahve to be X front and rear.

3 Inch lift 31s
l_b255b30180e2886c1743a4d343b5669c1.jpg

4.5 inch lift 31s
l_0e03deaea400342faf7d1ee807f5375c1.jpg

4.5 inch lift 33s
l_6c69ecd0becb5a822240de0100f2df-2.jpg

4.5 w/ 33s
Myjeep004.jpg

Brother old xj with 6.5 inch lift n 33s
P7150242.jpg

Right now mine has a 4.5 inch rough country lift w/ 33x12.5 BFGs
Welded Dana 44 Rear, Super 30 with locable hubs up front
Rustys Fenders F & R
Protofab front bumper
Warn Tire swing rear

Coming soon...
Got the 10 inch long-arm lift in the garage.
37 inch Pro-comp X-Terrains
1-tons
Roll-Cage
Twin Stick
etc...it never ends.

here's what im working with.
98 2dr cherokee sport
4.0, aw4, np231w/sye
6" custom longarm RE/rustys lift
35x12.5 procomp m/t
15x8 4''bs crager soft eights
appalachian armor tc skid
mopar fuel skid
custom stinger winch bumper
4-55w rock lights
4.10 geared d30 w/297 uj's
4.10 geared 8.25
HD tierod
jks quicker discos
55w driving lights
edit102.jpg

100_1667.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

downsized_1202081252a.jpg

and now im on phase two of my jeeps life........post roll...
DSC_0174.jpg

MountainsideDec08028.jpg

cage022.jpg

cage.jpg

plan on having it ready to dd by mid jan. and wheel end of feb. 09
lots of fun so far.

i LOVE chop tops. wish i had my old rolled xj. good luck with the build. glad to see your ok. plans looks good, your going with an mj tailgate like others?

ive only seen two. i dont even know if any of them are functional.

will mimic ericsxj's rocker replacement for a-pillar tie-in.

none of them ive seen have been 2nd gen xj's either.

I like your plans for the rebuild Juan. Are you going to run a windshield? Also, have you put your hands on a tubing bender yet?

I like your plans for the rebuild Juan. Are you going to run a windshield? Also, have you put your hands on a tubing bender yet?

intention is to graft a windshield frame on to it. bender, i hope to have a buddy get some new dies for 1.75 tube so we can bend it at his shop.

Pics004.jpg

We live in Cumming, Ga. 8" Rusty's Longarm on 38" TSL's.

JeepCherokee004-1.jpg

I made a few changes to my rig lately so i thought i would post a fresh pic.

I just added 35's, RE drop brackets/braces, shackle relocation boxes,ACOS and did some repainting of the lower panels using the Krylon Fusion sand camo paint. I have everything to re-gear my new axles with but will have to live with the 4.10's right now. I'll be going 4.88 on a trussed 30 and trussed 8.25 combo and Aussies front and rear, right now I'm running an Aussie up front and full Detroit in the rear These axles are going in my DD when the new ones are done.

Not much wheelin' around here right now as most of the National Forest trails are closed but here is a driveway shot.

P1010660.jpg

MUD SUCKS!

stuckindamud.jpg

is it just my eye. or did you break your steering rod? yes mud SUXX @$$, tares up your motor. its a b$#&* to clean. ruins your clothes hahaha

I made a few changes to my rig lately so i thought i would post a fresh pic.

I just added 35's, RE drop brackets/braces, shackle relocation boxes,ACOS and did some repainting of the lower panels using the Krylon Fusion sand camo paint. I have everything to re-gear my new axles with but will have to live with the 4.10's right now. I'll be going 4.88 on a trussed 30 and trussed 8.25 combo and Aussies front and rear, right now I'm running an Aussie up front and full Detroit in the rear These axles are going in my DD when the new ones are done.

Not much wheelin' around here right now as most of the National Forest trails are closed but here is a driveway shot.

P1010660.jpg

nice jeep. i like the 35 bfg m/ts with the soft 8s and painted caps. got the same wheel n tire combo (even painted the caps)

nice jeep. i like the 35 bfg m/ts with the soft 8s and painted caps. got the same wheel n tire combo (even painted the caps)

Thanks! I'm starting to like this XJ more and more, we got off to a rough start though. I bought it a year ago with only the RE4.5 lift, snorkle and some 32's for 2K. it was still on the stock gears and D-35. It also had a bunch of mechanical issues but all is good now, wheels great.

is it just my eye. or did you break your steering rod? yes mud SUXX @$$, tares up your motor. its a b$#&* to clean. ruins your clothes hahaha

Must be the pic....steering aok....well except for the bend that has been in it. LOL!

Thanks! I'm starting to like this XJ more and more, we got off to a rough start though. I bought it a year ago with only the RE4.5 lift, snorkle and some 32's for 2K. it was still on the stock gears and D-35. It also had a bunch of mechanical issues but all is good now, wheels great.

yea i've kept my eye on this. you swapped in a 8.8 didnt you?
i want that snorkle lol

You've done a great job prepping that rig. I sure liked the '96 Red one that donated a few accessories to your blue XJ. All of your XJ's are sharp and well built.

Do you have any pics of the red one as it looks now?

Back